Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

third brake light covers

Old 03-23-2008, 11:29 AM   #1
tcboss is on a distinguished road

tcboss's Tacoma Gallery
third brake light covers

i have the black tail light covers and i think it looks a little weird with the red third brake light cover and i dont really want to do the niteshade unless i have to....anyone got any cool third brake light covers they could post?
thanks
Old 01-04-2011, 04:59 AM   #2
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
HAVE YOU GOTTEN ANY REPLYS IM ALSO LOOKING FOR MY 2010 TACO
Old 01-04-2011, 05:06 AM   #3
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
3rd Brake Light Cover

Off my 2010. Sockmonkey has some great decals that can be applied and can possibly make a custom one for you. He is listed under the vendors here and shows many of his creations. Might be worth a look...
Attached Thumbnails
third brake light covers-sox-brake-2.jpg  
Old 01-04-2011, 05:10 AM   #4
Thermonuclear Protection
478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

478DblSport's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, have you checked out Sockmonkey's thread? He has several 3rd brake light decal designs you can apply over it... Check 'em out @ this thread link. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/soc...ey-decals.html

Ha, Mark C. beat me to it...
Old 01-04-2011, 10:00 AM   #6
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
AMEN SOCKMONKEY!!!!