Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Canada TSB rear spring tsb 2010

Old 01-20-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
skichiiwa is on a distinguished road
skichiiwa's Tacoma Gallery
Canada TSB rear spring tsb 2010

Just want some info on the Toyota service bulletin IN CANADA. I was able to get the transmission one done , but the leaf spring tsb is not available to us canadians. I phoned toyota canada, and the rude woman just argued with me despite the fact i was just phoning for information. Stating it is only for USA not canada. Stating the tsb was not meant for the owners, and attempted to patronize me, explaining to me what a recall is and how it is not one. IN short she annoyed me, and i couldnt listen to her pack a day voice any longer but it has fueled my desire to find this damn canaduian tsb, phone her back and have a chit chat.

I was wondering if there if anyone had any luck with this in canada (vancouver).
or if there was a site i can find the canadian tsb's.

any info would be great.

thanks
Old 01-20-2010, 09:20 PM   #2
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I was under the impression all Canadian Taco's already had the 4 packs...
Old 01-20-2010, 09:23 PM   #3
VancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud ofVancityCK has much to be proud of

VancityCK's Tacoma Gallery
x2

Except for base 2wd, Canadian taco's should already have the proper leaf packs (3 plus overload)
Old 01-20-2010, 09:57 PM   #4
skichiiwa is on a distinguished road
skichiiwa's Tacoma Gallery
awwww. shit. thanks for the info!
Old 01-21-2010, 04:25 AM   #5
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Neal
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
I have a canadian 07 taco and have had the tsb done . In ontario. the dealer ran my VIN and said it qualified. even printed off the TSB for me to read. All 4 shocks ( billies ) replaced with new Billies and the 4 pack in the rear replaced with a NEW 4 pack with a different part number. Supposed to be a different spring rate.??? Truck must be under the 3yr 60 K warranty is all they told me ???
Old 02-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #6
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
The Canadian TSB # is TSB 3055. Call your dealership, and tell them to look it up. 4 new shocks, and 4 pack rear leaf springs plus alignment.