Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

power window

Old 03-25-2008, 06:47 AM   #1
WWW.GEPTRONIX.COM
TACOMATGEPPY is on a distinguished road
TACOMATGEPPY's Tacoma Gallery
Smile power window

is there a way to have a power window put in to the slider spot and have it controlled on the dash. i had a ford sport trac before coming back to toyota land and it was able to be just cracked open for venting or opened up all the way. i think the tundra's do this but can the taco's have it done as well. it really sucks to keep getting in the back of the truck to open and close it.

let me know because i am in for 1 if it is possible
Old 03-25-2008, 06:57 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
yes, but I'll have to look for the company that makes the add on for it.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:03 AM   #3
WWW.GEPTRONIX.COM
TACOMATGEPPY is on a distinguished road
TACOMATGEPPY's Tacoma Gallery
power window

thanks that would be upgrade number 1 for me lol
Old 03-25-2008, 07:04 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go http://www.aztrucks.com/product.asp?pr=Power_Sliders It is pricey though