Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

really simple question, need answer fast!!!

Old 01-21-2010, 04:08 PM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
yes
Old 01-21-2010, 04:08 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
all sport options already ahve sr5.....so i'd list them both. you wont be lying.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #5
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
yes
+1. My 08 is an SR5, but not a TRD.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #7
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I dont think you can get a TRD w/o getting the sr5
Old 01-21-2010, 04:13 PM   #8
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
i figure every 2nd gen taco is sr5. SR5 PreRunner. SR5 TRD Offroad. SR5 TRD Sport. atleast evey taco i have seen trd or prerunner has had the sr5 badges.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:18 PM   #9
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
Well, Im on Nada.com. Thats the web site banks use to get retail values to refinance vehicles. My bank was trying to low ball me. Got on the sight and SR5 and TRD Sport were two diff options. I want to get max value, yet at the same time don't wanna lie and get into shit down the road. Thanx for the quit responses! Time to got Fax this Nada thing to the bank!!! Oh, and if anyone read the "Holy California Tax Batman!!!" thread, Ya, they "F" ed up. I don't have to pay state tax twice. Even after I told them I bought the truck used two years ago and was now trying to refinance it, they were taking it as a new car loan. IDIOTS!!!!!! All sorted out now.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:21 PM   #10
╒╪╕

they are check boxes, and the site lets you check multiple items, not one or the other
Old 01-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #11
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
Well, Im on Nada.com. Thats the web site banks use to get retail values to refinance vehicles. My bank was trying to low ball me. Got on the sight and SR5 and TRD Sport were two diff options. I want to get max value, yet at the same time don't wanna lie and get into shit down the road. Thanx for the quit responses! Time to got Fax this Nada thing to the bank!!! Oh, and if anyone read the "Holy California Tax Batman!!!" thread, Ya, they "F" ed up. I don't have to pay state tax twice. Even after I told them I bought the truck used two years ago and was now trying to refinance it, they were taking it as a new car loan. IDIOTS!!!!!! All sorted out now.
Glad they got that part straighten out. I'm interested that they are having you look up the value of the truck- They usually have the stuff to look that up for themselves.
Best of luck with that tho!!
Old 01-21-2010, 07:31 PM   #12
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Glad they got that part straighten out. I'm interested that they are having you look up the value of the truck- They usually have the stuff to look that up for themselves.
Best of luck with that tho!!
Ya, that what I thought. When I first went in it was a USbank branch in Oregon. They asked me ALOT of questions about the truck. What options it had and what not. That branch valued my whip at $19,650. Well, it's two months later. I have the down for the loan and when I go to this USbank branch in Cali, they ask me like 5 questions and told me it was valued at $18,000. WTF? They didn't even ask me if it had cruze control or not. Or if it was Base, SR5, TRD, Sport, or Off Road. And on THEIR web site it makes a huge diff!!!! So the bank chick said I can get on the sight they use and list everything I got, and then fax it to them to see whats what. Ya, when THEY were using their site my truck was worth 18k. When I use the same sight ( and i didn't add anything I don't have ) it valued my truck at 19.8k!!!!! Woot wOOt!!!! So with that, they sent it back for another approval. Waiting for a phone call.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:45 PM   #13
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usually banks will only loan up to 85% of the nada value so your value at 19.8k. leaves a $2970 difference. Lets hope they treat you right with no hassle.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #14
Kahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the rough
Marines: Harrier powerplants
Name: Dave
Kahunadave's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Kahunadave
Bank chicks don't know much about booking out vehicles...they usually have a Loan underwriting dept. that does that..PLUS i'm sure she doesn't drive a Taco!! Most banks here in the Southeast use Average value..not retail. Good luck w/the Refi..

dave
"the bank guy"
Old 01-21-2010, 07:49 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
usually banks will only loan up to 85% of the nada value so your value at 19.8k. leaves a $2970 difference. Lets hope they treat you right with no hassle.
Well today she told me 100%. She even mentioned 115%, but I only want to barrow what I need. No more.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:51 PM   #16
Bangers Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
Well today she told me 100%. She even mentioned 115%, but I only want to barrow what I need. No more.
I love it when they do that. on a brand new vehicle then its mod money$$$
Old 01-21-2010, 08:09 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
I love it when they do that. on a brand new vehicle then its mod money$$$
Lol. Isn't that the truth! No, Im done modding. After my 60,000 warranty expires I'll get a Tom Woods, and maybe a cheap soft tonnue, But other than that Im done. Myself, $, and the truck has gotten me in trouble with the misses one to many times.