Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

you're all a bunch of chumps!!!

Old 03-27-2008, 05:19 PM   #21
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
ok, i uploaded some pics of my new kicks. here is one of the pics. the rest are in my gallary. check 'em out

Old 03-27-2008, 05:34 PM   #22
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i already commented to one of the pics in the gallery....
Old 03-27-2008, 05:35 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
now thats awesome looking man!!! you're ready for the meet now man!! time to get em dirty!!
Old 03-27-2008, 05:43 PM   #24
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys. i still can't believe how cheap i got them for. i really lucked out with these
Old 03-27-2008, 05:45 PM   #25
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
thanks guys. i still can't believe how cheap i got them for. i really lucked out with these
quit braggin man(nah.........i'd prolly do the same thing)!!
Old 03-27-2008, 05:58 PM   #26
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
As good as they look, were all chumps !
Old 03-28-2008, 11:49 AM   #27
argm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant future
argm31i's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I...hate...you...so...much...ha.

Damn, them things look good!
Old 03-28-2008, 11:55 AM   #28
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
The Northern Alliance Rocks .
Old 03-28-2008, 11:57 AM   #29
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by argm31i View Post
I...hate...you...so...much...!
Old 03-28-2008, 12:37 PM   #31
rmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud ofrmd0311 has much to be proud of

rmd0311's Tacoma Gallery
Wao., those wheels do look sweet. Nice just nice. Enjoy.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:12 PM   #32
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Congrats... I know how it feels to have your ride lookin the way you want...
Old 03-28-2008, 04:40 PM   #33
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
They shine more than the rest of the truck!
Old 03-28-2008, 05:11 PM   #34
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Hey Master, that is a sweet new avatar you got there.
Thanks eh .
Old 03-28-2008, 09:55 PM   #35
knickerbocker is on a distinguished road

knickerbocker's Tacoma Gallery
those wheels do look sick! nice job! i actually have been considering them myself for a while a want to know what you think of them in person....do you know what the finish is? paint? powdercoat? think they'll hold up as good as non-OEM black wheels? let us know how it goes.

also...did you paint your rear bumper or does that off-road package come with color-keyed rear bumper? thanks, and once again...nice pick-up! (ha, get it, i didn't even do that on purpose at first!)
Old 03-30-2008, 06:36 PM   #36
argm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant futureargm31i has a brilliant future
argm31i's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Knew you couldn't resist...you Canadians are so predictable...
Old 03-31-2008, 11:49 AM   #37

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the comments guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by argm31i View Post
I...hate...you...so...much...ha.

Damn, them things look good!
I forgive you, i know its just the jealously talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
They shine more than the rest of the truck!
yeah they do, i need to take my truck somehwere for its yearly detailing. i dont have the patience to do it myself. it needs to be polished waxed and washed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickerbocker View Post
those wheels do look sick! nice job! i actually have been considering them myself for a while a want to know what you think of them in person....do you know what the finish is? paint? powdercoat? think they'll hold up as good as non-OEM black wheels? let us know how it goes.

also...did you paint your rear bumper or does that off-road package come with color-keyed rear bumper? thanks, and once again...nice pick-up! (ha, get it, i didn't even do that on purpose at first!)
I dont have a color keyed rear bumper, my rear bumper is chrome. i do have the color keyed front grill. i traded my chrome grill with a guy at work to get the black one. the wheels are not powder coated. they look like they are painted and then have a clear coat. i think they will hold up ok. one of them had a big scratch in it from the careless tech that took them off the original truck. but one of the wheel guys at the dealership buffed it out and now you can't even tell it was there. so far i am very happy with them. although to answer your question steel rims will probably hold up better just because they are steel instead of alloy. but i've never owned steelies so i dont know
Old 03-31-2008, 03:10 PM   #38
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Good news chumps and chumpette's! I just got off the phone with my best friends mom who works at my local Toyota Dealership. I told her a while ago i was interested in the black baja wheels from the "rugged trail TRD edition". Well as it turns out they just sold a rugged trail but the dude didnt want the rims. so they took them off and have never been ridden on. she's selling them to me for $100 per rim! So i'm gonna call her up tomorrow and set up a time for me to come up and get them put on. Cant wait to get some pics up and get piercedidiot to update my sig
piss off, muppet.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:30 PM   #39

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
piss off, muppet.
the jealousy on this thread is gettin crazy. i'm sorry i'm so much luckier than the rest of you idiots and that my truck is officially the best one on the site. oh well... i guess i'll just have to deal with all your jealous comments.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:43 PM   #40

yo,couchie........what are you doing with the stock offroad rims??