Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

you're all a bunch of chumps!!!

Old 03-31-2008, 02:49 PM   #41
knickerbocker is on a distinguished road

knickerbocker's Tacoma Gallery
hey nd, sorry on more question. the set i'm looking at has no tire pressure sensor valve stems, and the guy said they're "regular old valve stems". do yours require tpsm? what would happen if i put wheels on my truck that didn't have tpsm? anybody? thanks guys.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:54 PM   #42
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by knickerbocker View Post
hey nd, sorry on more question. the set i'm looking at has no tire pressure sensor valve stems, and the guy said they're "regular old valve stems". do yours require tpsm? what would happen if i put wheels on my truck that didn't have tpsm? anybody? thanks guys.

without TPMS in the wheels the dash light will be on all the time. That's about it.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:34 PM   #43
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
without TPMS in the wheels the dash light will be on all the time. That's about it.
he could just carry all his old wheels in the bed with him.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:57 PM   #44
knickerbocker is on a distinguished road

knickerbocker's Tacoma Gallery
the guy apparently doesn't know much about tire pressure sensors (though i don't know much more!) but do they even make this black baha wheel without the sensor requirement?
Old 03-31-2008, 04:03 PM   #45
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the guy apparently doesn't know much about tire pressure sensors (though i don't know much more!) but do they even make this black baha wheel without the sensor requirement?
hey man....here is a way to get around the tpms all together, nice little diy mod!!!

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...ms-sensor-diy/
Old 03-31-2008, 05:33 PM   #46
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yo,couchie........what are you doing with the stock offroad rims??
gonna sell 'em. why you interested?
Old 03-31-2008, 05:38 PM   #47
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if your truck has the tpms system, but you're new rims don't then you will have a little light on all the time on your dash, unless you do the mod that tacomaman06 mentioned a few posts back. my new rims have the tpms stem valves. it didnt come with the tpms but i just transfered the sensors from my old wheels so they work fine
Old 03-31-2008, 06:26 PM   #48
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
gonna sell 'em. why you interested?
i may be!! if the price is right!! if i get them, i'll either powdercoat them,or paint them, i'll have to see what i feel like if i get them.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:14 AM   #49

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i may be!! if the price is right!! if i get them, i'll either powdercoat them,or paint them, i'll have to see what i feel like if i get them.
how about $300 per rim without tires or tmps sensors for a grand total of $1200 for 4 used stock rims. thats the lowest i can go
Old 04-01-2008, 08:29 AM   #50
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
That's it! I'm joining the Carolina Alliance. I can't take any more of that damn Canuck and all his Cali buddies. And whatever tacoark says, that is not my baby.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:37 AM   #51
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Will, $1,200. . I've seen people getting fleeced before but never by a stupid bird. Its time to do what every other hunter or farmer would do in this situation.
Attached Thumbnails
you're all a bunch of chumps!!!-eatbeefturkey.jpg  
Old 04-01-2008, 10:40 AM   #52

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
That's it! I'm joining the Carolina Alliance. I can't take any more of that damn Canuck and all his Cali buddies. And whatever tacoark says, that is not my baby.
ok..... what the hell lsocoee!?!? i'm not sure if i should welcome you aboard or not. i feel like if i do you're gonna be like "syke! i'm not joining you bunch of backwoods retards" and i'll be like "aw damn, i feel like a fool". if this is an actual defection, what made you change your mind?
Old 04-01-2008, 10:40 AM   #53

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Hey Will, $1,200. . I've seen people getting fleeced before but never by a stupid bird. Its time to do what every other hunter or farmer would do in this situation.
its a good deal. if i were selling them to you i would charge you $2000 cause your money is worth more and your a stupid canadian and i hate you
Old 04-01-2008, 11:27 AM   #54
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its a good deal. if i were selling them to you i would charge you $2000 cause your money is worth more and your a stupid canadian and i hate you
I dont have a hole in my head to buy used red neck parts that fell off your stupid flea infested bird mobile.

You should decorate your yard with your rims. You just might win the "Redneck Yard of the Week" contest.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:29 PM   #55

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont have a hole in my head to buy used red neck parts that fell off your stupid flea infested bird mobile.

You should decorate your yard with your rims. You just might win the "Redneck Yard of the Week" contest.
hey thats not a bad idea! hey tacomaman, i cant sell you my rims, i have to hang them from some tree branches in my front yard. i think they'll look good hanging above the old toilet next to the rusted out engine block...
Old 04-01-2008, 12:45 PM   #56
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey thats not a bad idea! hey tacomaman, i cant sell you my rims, i have to hang them from some tree branches in my front yard. i think they'll look good hanging above the old toilet next to the rusted out engine block...
ND's last fishing trip?

Old 04-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #57

Quote:
yeah.....no kiddin!!! bend over and say "where is the damned vaseline?" right???

damn couchie.............i can get some moto metals cheaper!!
Old 04-01-2008, 02:06 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
ND's last fishing trip?

i actually had a friend and his dad who used an old 12ft by 4 ft swimming pool and had it loaded with catfish!! every friday......they had a fish fry......good times man!!
Old 04-01-2008, 02:13 PM   #59
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i actually had a friend and his dad who used an old 12ft by 4 ft swimming pool and had it loaded with catfish!! every friday......they had a fish fry......good times man!!
i knew a guy that had an inground pool that sloped down to like 10' and had bass/bream in there and had a constant supply. he also had live deer as well...pretty nice setup
Old 04-01-2008, 02:45 PM   #60

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah.....no kiddin!!! bend over and say "where is the damned vaseline?" right???

damn couchie.............i can get some moto metals cheaper!!
yeah but they wouldn't be factory rims. everybody knows factory rims are the best way to get the ladies