Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

color matched grille

Old 01-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #1
Taco89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nik
Taco89's Tacoma Gallery
color matched grille

anyone know around how much it costs for a bodyshop to paint the chrome piece of stock grille?
Old 01-23-2010, 11:56 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
not sure, but on "the list" link in my sig there is a link to buy a color matching grille surround for around $170

Or go direct to their site HERE
Old 01-23-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I pulled some risky business and sent my front bumper and grill (and tailgate to color match) to TJ with a friend, and they did a pretty decent job for $200.

So find some friends in the business, that's what I did.