1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hauled Costco 3 Box Sectional in my Short Box

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by SpaceGoat, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Jan 23, 2010 at 4:16 PM
    SpaceGoat

SpaceGoat [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    07DoubleCabSR5
    Bilstien5100s all around, 1 inch blocks rear, Total Chaos UCAs, Body Cab mounts, Pioneer Head unit, 8 inch sub, Wet Okoles
    Sorry for no action shots but no flash on iPhone and I left home at 5am but this sofa went 120 miles. Two big boxes stacked 2.5 feet above the cab ottoman in the backseat. One moving blanket four ratcket straps. Tailgate down. Topspeed 65. Went well but felt like I had a para chute on.

2. Jan 23, 2010 at 4:39 PM
    SpaceGoat

SpaceGoat [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    07DoubleCabSR5
    Bilstien5100s all around, 1 inch blocks rear, Total Chaos UCAs, Body Cab mounts, Pioneer Head unit, 8 inch sub, Wet Okoles
    Lol yeah no flash:(. Yes TSB. Billy 5100 front n rears 265/75/17 s. The thing was huge. Just wanted to share what our trucks are capable of. For those familiar with Costco, it was the $1k "Julian" L shaped set. I took it from Kealakekua to Hilo Hawaii for a friend. I have an 07. No tailgate warpage. No freeways twolane road twisty some leaning as expected. But again perfored top notch. My Girl thought I was nuts and the Costco guy too.

Products Discussed in

To Top