Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

do 4” step bars steps stick out more than 3” side step bars?

Old 01-25-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
NiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of light

NiceGuyEddie's Tacoma Gallery
do 4” step bars steps stick out more than 3” side step bars?

SEEMS LIKE A DUMB QUESTION BUT…

I noticed the 4” bars are usually oval, where is the extra inch? Is that extra inch sticking outside, inside, ½ each direction, or do they all vary by manufacturer?

My three-week old truck got dinged at the Walmart parking lot by a shopping cart. If I had the step bars, the cart MAY not have hit.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:34 AM   #2
vbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vbibi's Tacoma Gallery
You may want to change your shopping habits. Try Macy's or better stores.
Take care
vbibi
Old 01-25-2010, 10:31 AM   #3
NiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of lightNiceGuyEddie is a glorious beacon of light

NiceGuyEddie's Tacoma Gallery
PISSED! There I was in walmart, browsing around, trying to find things for cheap and save $$$$$$

Must have been in there 30 minutes!