Notices

Lift Kit Issues

Old 01-25-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
Dgoodytrd
Dgoodytrd is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Dgoodytrd's Tacoma Gallery
Lift Kit Issues

I recently had the Readylift SST Liftkit installed and there seems to be a small vibration sometimes like something might be rubbing. I can feel it slightly in the brake when slowing down and in the steering wheel. I can't see anything that's rubbing and haven't changed tire or rim size. At about 35mph you can feel it most and sometimes a humming noise nothing very loud, just a little annoying. The lift said it should maintain it's factory ride but definately different. Seems to be a little more drag also. Any suggestions please I would appreciate it. Thanks
Old 01-25-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
its drivetrain vibrations somebody will chime in