EisDrache is on a distinguished road
Name: caleb
EisDrache's Tacoma Gallery
Will a 2013 grill fit a 2014
Old 02-20-2014, 05:21 AM   #242
trevorholder is on a distinguished road

Name: trevor
trevorholder's Tacoma Gallery
How can i shut off the low tire pressure light on 06 taco. It no longer has the sensors in the wheels.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:12 AM   #244
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorholder View Post
How can i shut off the low tire pressure light on 06 taco. It no longer has the sensors in the wheels.
You can Either take the dash apart and unsolder the LED off of the circuit board or make some connections on the tire pressure module under the dash behind the ac controls
Old 02-25-2014, 10:37 AM   #245
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
You can Either take the dash apart and unsolder the LED off of the circuit board or make some connections on the tire pressure module under the dash behind the ac controls
You (or the Stealership) can do it digitally (benefit is it is non-destructive).
Old 04-03-2014, 07:24 PM   #247
mthouse01 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mason
mthouse01's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't mean to post that last comment, I meant to say does anyone here have a link to a decent write up on how to make the low beams stay on with high beams? Thanks in advance
Old 04-04-2014, 05:19 AM   #248
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

While doing the Jerez LED swap, I removed the TPMS LED
Old 05-04-2014, 02:53 PM   #249
Siliconmethod is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiliconmethod is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiliconmethod is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiliconmethod is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiliconmethod is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiliconmethod is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiliconmethod is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiliconmethod is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiliconmethod is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiliconmethod is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiliconmethod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Nuke
Name: Greg
Siliconmethod's Tacoma Gallery
Installing dimmer switch for overhead display

Cross posting from another forum. I wrote a post explaining how to disable or manually control the night mode on a compass/temp overhead display. (Great for those who drive with headlights on but don't want the display to auto-dim)

http://www.siliconmethod.com/control...rhead-display/

-greg
Old 05-04-2014, 03:25 PM   #250
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siliconmethod View Post
Cross posting from another forum. I wrote a post explaining how to disable or manually control the night mode on a compass/temp overhead display. (Great for those who drive with headlights on but don't want the display to auto-dim)

http://www.siliconmethod.com/control...rhead-display/

-greg
Nice write up and great mod. There has been times I wish it didnt dim with headlights on. Like during the day but raining, and still bright enough to make that hard to see while dimmed. +1 to you. I might just have to do this one.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:21 AM   #251
wesplains is on a distinguished road
Name: West
wesplains's Tacoma Gallery
UltraGauge Install

Would someone point me to installing an UltraGauge link. No luck in search function. Thanks.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:22 AM   #252
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesplains View Post
Would someone point me to installing an UltraGauge link. No luck in search function. Thanks.
Step 1: Plug into OBII port under dash on left side
Step 2: Enjoy

Matt
Old 05-22-2014, 10:23 AM   #253
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesplains View Post
plug it in the ODB port under the driver's side kick panel. mount wherever you want and hide cable.

EDIT: dammit...beat
Old 05-22-2014, 12:35 PM   #254
wesplains is on a distinguished road
Name: West
wesplains's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I figured it out. Mounted above mirror. Just wanted to double check to see if there was any known issues.
Old 06-15-2014, 11:20 PM   #256
skynet is on a distinguished road
skynet's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone point me in the direction of the flashlight mod? seems worth while to look into.

-Thanks
Old 06-16-2014, 02:40 AM   #257
Coldfire has a brilliant futureColdfire has a brilliant futureColdfire has a brilliant futureColdfire has a brilliant futureColdfire has a brilliant futureColdfire has a brilliant futureColdfire has a brilliant futureColdfire has a brilliant futureColdfire has a brilliant futureColdfire has a brilliant futureColdfire has a brilliant future
Coldfire's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/26422-flashlight-mod.html

Use Google or search
Old 06-16-2014, 04:31 AM   #259
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthouse01 View Post
Didn't mean to post that last comment, I meant to say does anyone here have a link to a decent write up on how to make the low beams stay on with high beams? Thanks in advance
I don't think that is possible since the high and low beams both run off the same bulb
Old 06-16-2014, 05:43 AM   #260
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
I don't think that is possible since the high and low beams both run off the same bulb
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...same-time.html

Products Discussed in this Thread