Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2nd Gen Tips, Mods & More

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2014, 06:57 AM   #261
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFunker View Post
I used to have a D cell mag mounted in my truck until I got one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Cree-300LM-Min...201420-6774238

Thing fits great in my center console. No holes required!
I've got one of those. Great little flashlights, specialy for the price!
Old 06-16-2014, 03:59 PM   #262
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
I stand corrected. lol
Old 06-16-2014, 04:13 PM   #263
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
I stand corrected. lol
Yeah, I believe there is a way to wire it to work also, IIRC. And I've read the few people who've done it, have not had any issues with heat or bulb life.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:17 PM   #264
Its 4 oĺclock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
You (or the Stealership) can do it digitally (benefit is it is non-destructive).
I know its been a few months since you posted this but can you provide the details? I'm not really bothered by the light being on all the time but if there is an easy solution I'd like to hear it.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:25 PM   #265
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
subbed to save $$$ thanks!

damn blower motor
Old 06-20-2014, 06:08 PM   #266
Liftman is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Liftman's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for Lights behind grill mod.

I saw a mod to put lights behind the grill. I have lost it somewhere in the dephts of the forum. Please help me find it again. I want to mount lights behind my grill. BTW i have a 2014 DCLB Sport 4x4 and LOVE it. I have wanted a toyota truck since ... well long before they were tacos. Thanks for any help in the rite direction.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:17 PM   #267
adriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: USMC
Name: Adrian
adriancast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftman View Post
I saw a mod to put lights behind the grill. I have lost it somewhere in the dephts of the forum. Please help me find it again. I want to mount lights behind my grill. BTW i have a 2014 DCLB Sport 4x4 and LOVE it. I have wanted a toyota truck since ... well long before they were tacos. Thanks for any help in the rite direction.
my build has some pics. click on the build link below.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:24 PM   #268
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn, I think you may be the only person on TW from Plum Tree, welcome to TW.
Old 06-21-2014, 03:07 AM   #269

Liftman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancast View Post
my build has some pics. click on the build link below.
Thanks! Awesome build. But not quite what i am looking for. The mod i was lookingfor had step by step instructions, used fog lights and "holy" angle painted black behind the grill, I thought it was in cheap/free mods but...
Old 06-21-2014, 03:12 AM   #270

Liftman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Damn, I think you may be the only person on TW from Plum Tree, welcome to TW.
Do I win something? Just kidding Thanks to everyone on all the Info and help. This place is awesome!!!! BTW I build and repair test and modify Ski Lifts do not have a Lifted truck...Yet
Old 06-21-2014, 09:36 AM   #271
adriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: USMC
Name: Adrian
adriancast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! Awesome build. But not quite what i am looking for. The mod i was lookingfor had step by step instructions, used fog lights and "holy" angle painted black behind the grill, I thought it was in cheap/free mods but...
Go to page 31 of my pictures. I used that iron angle my previous setup. It's pretty simple. Just to atleast give you a few pics to see.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:30 PM   #272
Murman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Murman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do I win something? Just kidding Thanks to everyone on all the Info and help. This place is awesome!!!!
My oldest daughter's boyfriend is from Marshall, not too far from you.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:45 AM   #273

Liftman's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancast View Post
Go to page 31 of my pictures. I used that iron angle my previous setup. It's pretty simple. Just to atleast give you a few pics to see.
I saw that and purchased from local hardware. Thanks.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:48 AM   #274
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this one? http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ow-w-pics.html
Old 06-25-2014, 02:55 PM   #275
John1701 is on a distinguished road
John1701's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone with a 6 speed taken out their center cup holders and put in something else?

The cup holders take up so much space, and it just looks like it was an afterthought to fill up the space, and I don't need 5 drink holders in a 1.5 ft. radius.

Thought it would be nice to just have like a flat rubberized tray to lay my phone or something.
Old 06-25-2014, 06:12 PM   #276
ColoradoPacific is on a distinguished road
Navy: ET1/SS (veteran)
ColoradoPacific's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1701 View Post
Has anyone with a 6 speed taken out their center cup holders and put in something else?

The cup holders take up so much space, and it just looks like it was an afterthought to fill up the space, and I don't need 5 drink holders in a 1.5 ft. radius.

Thought it would be nice to just have like a flat rubberized tray to lay my phone or something.
Haven't done it yet, but plan to put a switch or two over the "cans only" pocket on the top left. At least that will be functional for something other than slowly collecting garbage and dog hair!
Old 07-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #277
TexasTacoma2 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: RAVENS71
TexasTacoma2's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2012 Tacoma double cab 6cyl with a electric brake booster. We replaced the booster and need help to reconnect the brake lines. The manifold on the booster has 4 holes with each hole having a number from 1-4. Which line goes where?

Anyone have a picture of their connected lines?
Old 07-07-2014, 06:48 PM   #278

Liftman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Yes that was the one thanks!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 10:03 PM   #280
Master Chief Petty Officer
H0RTEN is on a distinguished road
Name: John
H0RTEN's Tacoma Gallery