1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear seat covers

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by road hard, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Feb 3, 2007 at 8:43 PM
    road hard

road hard [OP] Member

Member:
    hello toyota world... I have a 07 trd 4 door tacoma, I have purchased a set of front seat covers which are a dime a dozen on ebay. I got the really good ones that have the TRD logo on them for the front. Does anybody know where I can find a good quality set for the back seat?? any help on this one is needed. thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Feb 4, 2007 at 7:56 AM
    A2Mich

A2Mich Well-Known Member

Member:
    Jackson, Michigan
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver Streak Double Cab PreRunner SR5 V6 TRD Sport
    Tube steps, Toyota Bug Shield, Lund Tonneau
    I had thought about ordering the TRD seat covers, but couldn't find anything for the rear seats that would match or even be close. So what I ended up doing is ordering a full set of seat covers from Coverking...my truck is silver with the gray interior, so I ordered the NeoSupreme black edge with gray inserts for the front seats and the rear. I know the black may look a bit out of place, but I figured the gray would match the gray interior. Coverking was the only place I was able to find a full set of seat covers that matched each other for a somewhat decent price. Came to $187.00 for both front covers (including headrests) and $187.00 for the rear seat (including headrests) plus shipping. Sorry, couldn't tell you exactly what the shipping cost was, because I ordered a 3 row set for my wife's Sienna at the same time. I'm still waiting for them to arrive, but I know they will be a few weeks since they are custom fit covers. I really do like the TRD covers you ordered, as I've seen them online, but was disappointed that they do not offer a matching rear seat cover for our Double Cabs.....

3. Feb 12, 2007 at 8:24 PM
    AZtacoma07

AZtacoma07 Member

Member:
    Mesa, AZ
    K&N, Coverking seat covers, Magnaflow, pop n lock,AT tires, Suspension TSB,Undercover tonneau cover,
  4. May 16, 2007 at 4:17 PM
    chrisqueens155

chrisqueens155 Member

Member:
    i have another question will the tacoma trd seat covers fit well on the sr5 seats or is there a major difference?

Products Discussed in

To Top