Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

HID Dual Halo Projector Headlights

Old 01-29-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
LaTechLogan is on a distinguished road
Name: Logan
LaTechLogan's Tacoma Gallery
HID Dual Halo Projector Headlights

I really like the way the halo projector lights look, and i want to get this set with the 6000k HID kit

http://www.xtralights.com/05-08toyot...itpackage.aspx

what do you guys think?

i like the way they look, the only reason i wouldn't want to buy them is if someone has had them and they aren't worth getting or they are really just a piece of junk
Old 01-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #2
ElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedElectronMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ElectronMan's Tacoma Gallery
If that is your thing go for it. Don't let others convince you on what to like. I personally thing that angle eyes should be left on the BMWs.

6000k bulbs won't be as bright as a 4200k bulb, but it will be more blue. Again, if you are going for blue lights then by all means buy the setup. However, I wouldn't expect a lot as I think that the setup is not a true HID setup. You'll have hot spots and a narrow spread as the projectors are setup for halogen bulbs.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
LaTechLogan is on a distinguished road
Name: Logan
LaTechLogan's Tacoma Gallery
well i've continued looking and have decided that i am not totally sold on the angel eyes, i could go for just the hid setup but i don't like the housings i have now, they are the stock housings and what i don't like is the big amber blinkers.. do you know of any replacements w.o those? other than the halo lights i showed in the link above?
Old 01-29-2010, 03:03 PM   #4
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
^ look on ebay. All those headlights are ALOT cheaper there. You can get the same ones you linked for like half that price.