Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Help w/New Custom LEATHER Seats <DILEMMA>

Old 01-29-2010, 10:44 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Help w/New Custom LEATHER Seats <DILEMMA>

So I've decided to Redo My Double Cab Interior

I'm going Full Katzkin Leather
I honestly never thought I'd do it but I have.

I sat recently in a 2010 New Design 4Runner w/All Black Leather. It was AMAZING! I had to have it. So I looked up and researched for awhile and fell in LOVE.

I love the TRD Hilux Black/Red Leather Trim

Which one should I choose to go well with my "TACO"

1. Black Leather w/Red Insert Leather & Red Contrast Stitching

or

2. All Black Leather w/Black Perforated Leather & Red Contrast Stitching

Either Choice will Have A "RED" Stiched in TRD Logo on it.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:46 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Option 2
Old 01-29-2010, 10:46 PM   #3
TacomaGuy09 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
TacomaGuy09's Tacoma Gallery
seats look sick! I'd for sure do that. Truck looks good!
Old 01-29-2010, 10:47 PM   #4
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Option 2
+1.

The red insert just looks out of place to me.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #6
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
opt 2
Old 01-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #7
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking the same thing . However I was going to match it with RED Door Panels Inserts that had Double Contrast Black Stitching.

However w/Option #2. I'll have All Black Leather Door Panels with Double Contrast Red Stitching.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:57 PM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Special Order that?

I don't think its possible to order through TOYOTA @ all. Then if I could. I would cost $$$$ and fitting it will be a Pain..I love option #2 now and I'll be getting the Door Arm Rest done and they're redoing my shift knob also.

Thats why I LOVE TW. My girl just said the same thing and go with option #2. Then again she said, why are you SPENDING more money on "MOJO". I just said I was done with him 2 weeks ago....

Old 01-29-2010, 10:58 PM   #11
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Thats why I LOVE TW. My girl just said the same thing and go with option #2. Then again she said, why are you SPENDING more money on "MOJO". I just said I was done with him 2 weeks ago....
thats not what u said yesterday haha
Old 01-29-2010, 10:59 PM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ You keep that to yourself. I don't know how I'm going to Spring the other stuff I want on her....LOL
Old 01-29-2010, 11:04 PM   #14

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Is it possible? If so, you got a price quote?
Old 01-29-2010, 11:06 PM   #15
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
1 billion dollars after you convert to USD
Old 01-29-2010, 11:09 PM   #16

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ HAHAHA..For some reason, I thought you said You Weren't Joking. Thats why I asked.. I just re-read it now...I should stop drinking.

Thanks everyone for the HELP! I'm UBER Excited about this Upgrade.

I'll be adding Seat Warmers for the Fronts.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:19 PM   #17
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ HAHAHA..For some reason, I thought you said You Weren't Joking. Thats why I asked.. I just re-read it now...I should stop drinking.

Thanks everyone for the HELP! I'm UBER Excited about this Upgrade.

I'll be adding Seat Warmers for the Fronts.
dude the seat warmers are bad ass... i really like those things lol... ay is it extra for the seat warmers..??? cuz that might be the deciding factor for me lol
Old 01-29-2010, 11:21 PM   #18

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Dude...Call me man..I'm too Done to type more.I'll tell you all the details...
Old 01-29-2010, 11:22 PM   #19
TacomaGuy09 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
TacomaGuy09's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-29-2010, 11:27 PM   #20
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
What will option 2 cost? I like!