LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2007 Base Model back seat plastic on seat

Old 01-31-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
2007 Base Model back seat plastic on seat

WTF is that there for?
The square pieces on the back seats, why are they there? Can I take them out, if I can will there be nothing under/odd color change, a hole? If there is a hole, is there a delete panel I can use on that?
I find it odd being there when I don't know what it is used for.. so in turn it's useless to me.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:02 PM   #3
saf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nice
Marines:
saf023's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not following you!
Old 01-31-2010, 10:31 PM   #6
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave831 View Post
car seat!! for the little ones
crazy, is there a way to get a straight cushion one? Don't have kids, so I don't need those.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:46 PM   #7
NyQuil on the rocks.
nuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to all

nuckinfuts's Tacoma Gallery
I've never even thought about those. I guess they're storage for the little people that can fit back there. It could be worse, they could be cupholders #58 and $59.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:44 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckinfuts View Post
I've never even thought about those. I guess they're storage for the little people that can fit back there. It could be worse, they could be cupholders #58 and $59.
I'm going to try to find something to cover up the hole with. dunno what but has to be something good enough to support someone sitting on it.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:54 AM   #9
MAS_KY_TACOMA is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
MAS_KY_TACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Get over it...if they bother you that much you should have got a standard cab or another vehicle. Or do what I do with mine and always keep the seats flipped over. You can hold more gear that way anyhow.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:00 AM   #10
One shot is all I need
usmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Armorer, Mechanic, Logistics
Name: Chris
usmcgoose's Tacoma Gallery
The one over the back of the seat is for a child seat attachment as well as the one to the left (as you sit in the seat). You could see if a driver side rear passenger seat back would fit in the same position. Although, you might have to remove the hook behind the seat. Other than that, it's there to stay. If it's that bad, just tell everyone it's a headrest for the shorter people.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:55 AM   #11
fibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant futurefibertop has a brilliant future
Name: roger
fibertop's Tacoma Gallery
they dont want people sitting in the middle position so those are there to make it too uncomfortable
Old 02-01-2010, 05:04 AM   #12
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibertop View Post
they dont want people sitting in the middle position so those are there to make it too uncomfortable
I think your right. If they weren't there, they would probably have to put a seatbelt and headrest there.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:44 AM   #13
BLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
BLKTRD6SP's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe they are cup holders for milk cartons!
Old 02-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibertop View Post
LMAO, that's what I am trying to achieve. I have a 12" sub box behind the driver side seat, wished I could be able to have someone sit cherry instead of down sizing on the box. lol, they got me good.