Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What's the difference between...

Old 02-01-2010, 08:18 AM   #1
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
What's the difference between...

What's the difference between having to replace the whole clutch assembly and the TSB? I took my truck in to have the clutch looked at because it was sticking right after the release point and he said I needed the whole clutch pedal assembly replaced. I've already had the clutch TSB done in like June of '08 and they replaced the pedal sub assembly and the clevis sub assembly and 2 bushings. They said the pedal was bad and it was grinding up the bushings...and replacing it would be about $500. If they're gonna do practically the same thing as the TSB I'm gonna raise hell about it going back after about 22K miles since they did the TSB the first time and hopefully not have to pay $500 to ahve it fixed. I'm going back to get the truck in a little bit and I'll ask them too, but I figured the gurus on TW would know as good/better than the people at the dealership. So guys...what do ya think?
Old 02-01-2010, 08:41 AM   #2
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

buuump
Old 02-01-2010, 08:49 AM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/05+/data/...a/02900510.pdf

The sub-assembly is just the pedal, springs, and bushings. The whole assembly is, well, the whole thing; mounting bracket, line hook-up, etc. Sounds like you will be getting more this time.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #4
Your mom goes to college

Well, apparently there isn't a difference. I talked to the dealership and they're replacing it for me again this Thursday. Thanks for the input.