Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got The Billet In And The Truck Debadged

Old 03-30-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
baldtaco is on a distinguished road

baldtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got The Billet In And The Truck Debadged

Once again thanks to everyone on here for the posts and the answered pm's. Couldn't have done the debadging or the grill in without the helpful posts on this site. Good looking out fellas.

Old 03-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldtaco View Post
Once again thanks to everyone on here for the posts and the answered pm's. Couldn't have done the debadging or the grill in without the helpful posts on this site. Good looking out fellas.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
nothing came up....pic wise.

edit............truck looks awesome man!!!
Old 03-30-2008, 08:15 PM   #4
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!!! There is a headlight blackout MOD you might want to checkout, would look badass.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:36 PM   #6

Thanks for the compliments guys.... I am looking toward the foglight mod and the headlight mod next, but I do need to get a bed mat, any suggestions from anybody on a good price would be appreciated.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:45 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Check out www.trdparts4u.com for the bed mat. Might want to paint the radiator black would look better if you plan on doing BHLM just my opinion.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:55 PM   #8

thanks for the bed mat site and yes the radiator paint is coming, thanks
Old 03-30-2008, 08:57 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the compliments guys.... I am looking toward the foglight mod and the headlight mod next, but I do need to get a bed mat, any suggestions from anybody on a good price would be appreciated.
check out ebay for the bedmat.......i got mine there for a really good price.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:34 PM   #10
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just bought a stall mat from Tractor Supply today. $40 for a 4 ft x 6 ft x 3/4 in hunk of rubber. I'll have to cut it to fit around the wheel wells, but this thing is indestructible and the price is right.

I've been debating debadging my truck. Yours looks good. Am I the only one concerned about how this might affect trade-in/resell value?
Old 03-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #11

And what by chance do you use to cut a big ass piece of rubber with? Scissors?
Old 03-31-2008, 07:19 AM   #13
chris L will become famous soon enough

Army: tank driver 4bn 69th Armor
chris L's Tacoma Gallery
nice ride !!! Im a little partial cause mine is done the same . the first thing I did was debadge it , billet grill from carrage works and I recently added a 21" antenna in crome . Sand pearl I almost got that color but instead got indigo ink . I dont know why , Im still second guessing my choice but will live with it .
Old 03-31-2008, 08:00 AM   #14

Chris how funny....I almost got your color and have second guessed myself a hundred times. I think it came down to showing the dirt that made the decision. I really wanted a dark, dark, black, but the black mica wasnt really that deep of a black for me. Truth be told I love my truck.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:06 AM   #15
06tacoma is on a distinguished road

06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
You truck looks great that color is really nice but i have never seen it over here in the southeast
Old 03-31-2008, 02:03 PM   #16
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. i love the debadged look.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:26 AM   #17
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good man!
Old 04-01-2008, 09:12 AM   #18
SPUDTRK is on a distinguished road
Navy: E-4  PO3
SPUDTRK's Tacoma Gallery
Nice grille

hey nice grille!! Did you get a good price?
Old 04-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #19
pdxyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
pdxyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
I just bought a stall mat from Tractor Supply today. $40 for a 4 ft x 6 ft x 3/4 in hunk of rubber. I'll have to cut it to fit around the wheel wells, but this thing is indestructible and the price is right.

I've been debating debadging my truck. Yours looks good. Am I the only one concerned about how this might affect trade-in/resell value?
Keep the badges, I kept mine. I only took them off the doors and I removed the "Toyota" from the tailgate: I left "TACOMA" and "SR5".
Old 04-01-2008, 08:11 PM   #20

The grille was $119 for all 4 pieces on ebay. And yes I plan to keep all of the emblems. Don't know yet what i will do with them but I did keep them.