LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Taco Owners Be Proud

Old 02-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
James
jamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamesglynn's Tacoma Gallery
Taco Owners Be Proud

Today, I got a call from my stressed out brother. He is the owner of a 2009 F-150 2WD. He was using a 20' dual axle trailer to deliver metal roofing to a jobsite of his, when his F-150 got off the asphalt into some very soft mud, and basically sunk to the axle. So what does he do, he calls his brother with his 2010 Toyota Tacoma 2WD, TRD with locking rears. I pull up and naturally what any brother would do, I was laughing my rear end off. So we hook up a chain. You guessed it, I locked in the rears, and my Taco pulls his F-150, 20' trailer loaded with metal, up hill out of the mud. After that he just stood their with his jaw hung down saying, "how did that truck do that". Even though my Taco was on asphalt, I think that was a huge task, but the Taco done it with ease. Take that Ford fans!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #3
James
jamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Others will be the judge of that!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 04:54 PM   #4
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-01-2010, 04:56 PM   #5
James

Sorry guys, but I don't carry digital cameras around, and who wants to see horrible phone pics.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
fireball1000 is on a distinguished road

Army: CPL 3/314 A co, ROTC instructor
Name: Mike
fireball1000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
Old 02-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #7
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesglynn View Post
Sorry guys, but I don't carry digital cameras around, and who wants to see horrible phone pics.

I do, haha just kidding.

But hell yea shout out to Tacomas.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
All I got is a phone too. It does not stop me from throwing them out there
Old 02-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #9
Mine's the silver one...
SilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the roughSilverMac is a jewel in the rough

SilverMac's Tacoma Gallery
I don't need to see pics to know that we dominate! Great story!!
Old 02-01-2010, 07:54 PM   #10
JKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JKD's Tacoma Gallery
Did you have any weight in the bed? I can't imagine the traction that must have taken...
Old 02-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #11
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Who needs pics, he told you a story? Did the cave men have cameras when they killed a tiger? no they told stories of how they killed it.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #13
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Old 02-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #14
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Name: Zach
flyingface's Tacoma Gallery
Where does your brother buy his metal roofing?
Old 02-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #17
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
i got in a head on collision with a ford excursion on sat, i drove off with a bent outter tie rod and rack and pinion, lets just say the ford didnt fair the best, (was other drivers fault)

only asthetic damage i have is a small scratch that isnt even through the clear coat

i love this truck to death! its un killable!
Old 02-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #18
James

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
Did you have any weight in the bed? I can't imagine the traction that must have taken...
My rears were on the asphalt, and pulling him up hill, I think actually pulled some weight down on my rear end to give it more traction.
Thx for the comment...