Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tonneau Cover With Roll Bars?

Old 02-01-2010, 10:57 PM   #1
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Tonneau Cover With Roll Bars?

So i came across this lid with roll bars i thought looked pretty cool. What do u guys think? My friend said they have them for tacomas and the prices ranges from 1200 to 2000 depending where u order it. Yay or nay?

Old 02-01-2010, 11:28 PM   #2
i love things made in japan
COtacoma15 is on a distinguished road

Navy: MR2(SW)
COtacoma15's Tacoma Gallery
Nay. That is a Helix anyways. I don't think that they make those for Tacomas.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #3
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COtacoma15 View Post
Nay. That is a Helix anyways. I don't think that they make those for Tacomas.
Yea i know its a hilux but my friend works for toyota and says they do have them for tacos but its 1500 from them.