Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

almost done with the "mod-swap" on the 08 Tacoma...

Old 02-02-2010, 12:38 AM   #1
P. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to beholdP. Bauer is a splendid one to behold

P. Bauer's Tacoma Gallery
almost done with the "mod-swap" on the 08 Tacoma...

Backstory: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ppy-alive.html

Finally was able to locate an American Racing Crater Teflon wheel to complete the set. AR for some reason, discontinued a few wheels from their lineup, including the Crater Teflon series. After the accident, I was able to get -2- good wheels from the 06 Tacoma (R.I.P.). Finding two wheels was quite a task. I was able to locate -1- wheel back east and then my luck ran out. Finally had to purchase another part number AR Crater Teflon from Jeg's (limited supply of AR wheels). Same bolt pattern, same backspacing, but wrong hub diameter (GMC/Chevy). Took my chances and purchased -1- wheel and took it to a wheel shop to get the hub bored. Wheel Techniques in Santa Clara, CA. did a great job, best $40 I have ever spent.

I will post a FOR SALE ad later this week, but if anybody is looking for 2008 TRD Off-Road OEM wheels with BFGoodrich Rugged Trails (70% tread left), email me. OEM Toyota Lugs included.

My fault for the sub-standard photos.... =D