Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

toyo open country m/t

Old 02-03-2010, 08:54 AM   #2
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
I have the open country a/t's! Awesome tire and cheaper than the bfg. They should last well over 30,000 miles. Mine have 12k on them and still look new. I personally like all the tires u mentioned, they're all great tires!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:56 AM   #3
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
The open country m/t's are very popular. I haven't tried them though.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #4
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
They are very good. so are the Nitto Trail Grappler MTs

They are identical in design and tread pattern, rating and wear. Most places have the tires priced the same, so if you can find one set cheaper... get those.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #5
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures of the Trail Grapplers are in my build thread.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:10 AM   #6
NyQuil on the rocks.
nuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to all

nuckinfuts's Tacoma Gallery
I've got the Toyo M/T's and really like them. Just passed 50k miles on them and they probably have another 5k or so left. They are $$$ and heavy, but are a ton of fun off road and completely manageable on road, a lot quieter than most m/t's too.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:16 PM   #8
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by red neck toy View Post
does anyone have pics of a 05+ tacoma with
-toyo open country m/t
-bfg a/t
-bfg m/t km2
search has them.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:17 PM   #9
www.saveadane.org
Anathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anathollo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
I have the open country a/t's! Awesome tire and cheaper than the bfg. They should last well over 30,000 miles. Mine have 12k on them and still look new. I personally like all the tires u mentioned, they're all great tires!
x2! I love my toyo A\T's and I prefer them over the BFG a/t's.

Also, there are a lot of tacoma's around here running the BFG KM2's and the Toyo M/T's so if you look around you'll see them.
And this is a pretty good deal right here.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-bfg-km2s.html
Old 02-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #10
Bobcat Sig is on a distinguished road

Bobcat Sig's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bobcat Sig Send a message via MSN to Bobcat Sig Send a message via Yahoo to Bobcat Sig
The better question is what is your intended use for these tires? From there, a much better reccomendation can be given.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:58 PM   #13
NyQuil on the rocks.
nuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to allnuckinfuts is a name known to all

nuckinfuts's Tacoma Gallery
If you get them siped they're alright. Not great on ice but still manageable. It gets a little more fun when you wear them down past the siping