Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Larry King autographed the rear of my Tacoma.

Old 04-01-2008, 09:52 AM   #1
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Larry King autographed the rear of my Tacoma.

Yes that Larry King. Passed a Lincoln 2 blocks earlier on La Cienega Saturday that was between the #2and 3 lane with an old fart talking on the phone.
2 blocks later I had forgot about him and was sitting behind traffic at a light and BAM. Looked back and it was the same car with the guy still on the phone.
Pulled over got out and saw it was an old man so for his protection I told him to sit tight I'm calling police. I was pissed.
As I was on the phone I recognized him.
When the cops got there I wanted them to cite him for something but no luck.
I let the police exchange out info so I wouldn't go off on him.
Attached Thumbnails
Larry King autographed the rear of my Tacoma.-larry-king-accident-001.jpg   Larry King autographed the rear of my Tacoma.-larry-king-accident-003.jpg   Larry King autographed the rear of my Tacoma.-larry-king-accident-004.jpg   Larry King autographed the rear of my Tacoma.-larry-king-accident-008.jpg   Larry King autographed the rear of my Tacoma.-larry-king-accident-006.jpg  

Old 04-01-2008, 10:38 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
That's freakin weird and random.

Good luck with the repair....
Old 04-01-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
that's awesome. How much do you want for it? Can we work out a trade???
Old 04-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #4
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks man!
Old 04-01-2008, 11:27 AM   #5
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
that's awesome. How much do you want for it? Can we work out a trade???
AAA insurance adjuster just left so I should know soon what the damage is$$$$.
Worst part is my need for a truck not some replacement rental CAR.
So far I'm out
1hr at the crime scene.
1hr on the phone yesterday calling ins. co.
3hrs today waiting for the adjuster to come to my home.
You never get compensated for some idiots F#@$ up unless you are hurt enough to get some pain and suffering $$.
King on the other hand will just have his PEOPLE take care of it for him, Pick another car from the stable and get on with his life without any inconvenience.
Jerk shouldn't be driving much less doing it with a phone in one hand.
Why couldn't it have been Heather Locklear then we could have worked out a trade.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:49 AM   #6
Master of the Universe
Flycatcher is on a distinguished road

Army: Platoon Leader, 2nd PLT Co A 1-128 Light Infantry
Flycatcher's Tacoma Gallery
I hate you

Seriously, you took those pics recently? I just sent this hate mail to a buddy of mine in Corona. What you are truly missing is the driving wind which makes every snowstorm that much more enjoyable. Why couldn't Nostrodamus be right about Cali falling into the ocean? Global warming my ass

Oh yeah, sorry to hear about your truck.
Attached Thumbnails
Larry King autographed the rear of my Tacoma.-snowyesterday.jpg  
Old 04-01-2008, 12:30 PM   #7
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
so Larry King hit your truck huh.... he's got alot of money.... doesn't your neck hurt at all? how's your spleen, does it hurt at all?
Old 04-01-2008, 12:43 PM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
so Larry King hit your truck huh.... he's got alot of money.... doesn't your neck hurt at all? how's your spleen, does it hurt at all?
Let's string him by his feet until all the change falls out of his pockets. Then we steal his suspenders and glasses and then we release him.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #9
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Let's string him by his feet until all the change falls out of his pockets. Then we steal his suspenders and glasses and then we release him.
or spp could just sue him and then share the settlement with the rest of TW
Old 04-01-2008, 12:59 PM   #10
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i think this is the fairest option for all parties involved.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:19 PM   #11
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
i'm experiencing some emotional distress just reading this thread. i feel larry king should compensate the entire forum and myself monitarily. where the hell is smooth Johnnie Cochran when you need him?

"if the glove don't fit y'all ain't talking about shit"
Old 04-01-2008, 03:35 PM   #12
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any Larry H type lawyers her a TW?
He should buy me a NEW truck at least. I hate damaged goods.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:37 PM   #13
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
i think this is the fairest option for all parties involved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
i'm experiencing some emotional distress just reading this thread. i feel larry king should compensate the entire forum and myself monitarily. where the hell is smooth Johnnie Cochran when you need him?

"if the glove don't fit y'all ain't talking about shit"
I agree. I think I am feeling some pain in my neck from the impact. OH... WAIT... my liver hurts too. He should compensate me for my drinking problem in college too.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:42 PM   #14
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
SPP in all seriousness i know y'all do things a little different out there in Cali but how the hell is someone running into the back of you not a citation for failure to maintain safe distance? i mean that really bothers me that he didn't get a ticket for ramming into the back of you.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #15
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
SPP in all seriousness i know y'all do things a little different out there in Cali but how the hell is someone running into the back of you not a citation for failure to maintain safe distance? i mean that really bothers me that he didn't get a ticket for ramming into the back of you.
LAPD is spread kind of thin with real bad guys and slapping the hands of a celebrity geezer is not tops on their list. If I had gotten a motor officer instead it might have been different.
I better not hear of LK doing a show where he says he is a good driver at his age!
Old 04-01-2008, 04:33 PM   #16
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
So where was King and what was his demeanor during the whole time you saw him? And he didn't even throw you a bone in the form of sorry/hi/f-u?? Wow. Gee wiz..you oughta sue the crap out of him just for being fokkyfokky about it!
Old 04-02-2008, 04:44 AM   #17
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Ya think he has enough insurance?
Old 04-02-2008, 07:25 AM   #18
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
So where was King and what was his demeanor during the whole time you saw him? And he didn't even throw you a bone in the form of sorry/hi/f-u?? Wow. Gee wiz..you oughta sue the crap out of him just for being fokkyfokky about it!
He looked dazed and bothered to have to stay there until the police came.
I told him to just go back to his car, I was too pissed to deal with it all.
I figured having to stand on a busy street with people shouting hey Larry as they drove by was a good way to irritate him. Some black guy stopped across the street and brought a cd for him to give to Oprah and got his autograph. Probably hurt him that I could care less who he was.