Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wet Oakley seat covers

Old 02-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #1
GT150 has a spectacular aura aboutGT150 has a spectacular aura aboutGT150 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Mike
GT150's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Oakley seat covers

I see their is a group buy for the Wet Oakley seat covers,I have never seen these on a car before. Please help me and let me know what benefit they are beside protecting the original seats. Are the easy to slide cross when getting in and out of the truck, my truck is a prerunner with the cloth type seats. Sorta hard to slide across them.

Thanks for the help

Mike
Old 02-05-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
It's "Okole" not "Oakley". Don't call up Oakley and ask for some M frames and seat covers even though they would probably try to sell you some.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...-function.html
Old 02-05-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
GT150 has a spectacular aura aboutGT150 has a spectacular aura aboutGT150 has a spectacular aura about

GT150's Tacoma Gallery
How about instead of the grammer police try and help someone that asks a simple question?............If you can't help me with what I asked then don't say anything at all.................Why don't you try....................................www.bitemyass..............

Mike
Old 02-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #6
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT150 View Post
How about instead of the grammer police try and help someone that asks a simple question?............If you can't help me with what I asked then don't say anything at all.................Why don't you try....................................www.bitemyass..............

Mike

I am pretty sure that I answered your question

you have a week to commit to the GB

good luck

Justin
Old 02-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #7
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Military people are awesome, settle down dude.

They're made of neoprene, like wetsuits. Should be easier to slide across.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:29 PM   #8
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Quote:

Mike
Hey Mike calm down. We are all here for the same reasons. To help each other out and learn more about the trucks that we love. No need to get uptight. The seat covers are made out of wetsuit material and as far as I know slide fairly well. they are cut and designed for the specific vehicle and are waterproof and stain resistant i believe. Most guys on here swear by them.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #9
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
And to think, all it takes is 2.5 seconds to proof read a post before submitting it and 99% of these "grammar police" arguments could be avoided. Also, the "search" feature is quite useful.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #10

GT150's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Ryan, a simple answer is all I wanted............

Mike
Old 02-05-2010, 06:34 PM   #11
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Winner!
Old 02-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #12
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Eh, I never had a problem either way... I'd say the resistance for sliding is roughly the same though. :shrug:
Old 02-05-2010, 08:20 PM   #13
Wax nostalgic.
Jon M is a name known to allJon M is a name known to allJon M is a name known to allJon M is a name known to allJon M is a name known to allJon M is a name known to all

Army: Commo - 31U. Ft. Benning, GA.
Jon M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
................Why don't you try....................................www.bitemyass..............

Mike
If you had tried searching, you could have answered your own question.

You can call me the Asshole Police.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:26 PM   #15
blazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblazze2005 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blazze2005's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine in my 05 Pre-Runner Sport

Black/Light gray with light gray piping and TRD logo

They hold up really well

A must have mod
Attached Thumbnails
Wet Oakley seat covers-trdseatcovers.jpg   Wet Oakley seat covers-trdseatcovers2.jpg  
Old 02-05-2010, 10:51 PM   #16
saf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nice
Marines:
saf023's Tacoma Gallery
You know, I sure do get sick of seeing people remind others about what they could find if they did a better job with the forums search feature.

You are right. Most all of the questions asked on this forum could probably be answered if people did a better job with the search tool. The fact of the matter is this is a social networking tool. It's purpose is to connect people with people and to share information. If you're not feeling social, don't answer the guys question. Just move on. If you are feeling social, tell the guy what you know.

Telling the guy to use the search feature or correcting his grammar and spelling warrents a www.bitmyass response. Just saying...
Old 02-06-2010, 06:24 AM   #17
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You know, I sure do get sick of seeing people remind others about what they could find if they did a better job with the forums search feature.

You are right. Most all of the questions asked on this forum could probably be answered if people did a better job with the search tool. The fact of the matter is this is a social networking tool. It's purpose is to connect people with people and to share information. If you're not feeling social, don't answer the guys question. Just move on. If you are feeling social, tell the guy what you know.

Telling the guy to use the search feature or correcting his grammar and spelling warrents a www.bitmyass response. Just saying...
Good point, but you know this is "Tacoma World", right? eharmony is a totally different website.

In all seriousness it doesn't matter how much you complain it's the same makeup on every automotive related forum where the smartasses will be smartasses and the sheep are scared. Wait--scratch the sheep part.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:29 AM   #18
JackedTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JackedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Settle down francis...
Old 02-06-2010, 07:02 AM   #19
braggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbraggman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

braggman7's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-06-2010, 07:08 AM   #20
DOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud ofDOERanger has much to be proud of

Army: Military Police
Name: Jordan
DOERanger's Tacoma Gallery
Baarggrraaaagg!!!!!!!

Oh, IBTL.