Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

April Fool's wheel change

Old 04-02-2008, 07:05 AM   #1
Demoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud of

Demoncleaner's Tacoma Gallery
April Fool's wheel change

60, sunny, No snow was in forecast for 7 days. The beer I placed at the bottom of my biggest snowbank saw the first light of day since Dec 1 so it was enjoyed.

Bye bye snow tires, put the shiny 17's back on. Couple tips, Always put WD40 or anti-seize on the face of the drum/disc and on the wheel where it contacts. The Steelies always come off easy. Its the Alloys which always seem to fuse to the steel of the Drum/discs.

Another tip PUT A HAT ON. Over you ears that is, nothing is worse than when setting the jack under the truck, and having salt/sand particles
fall into your ear canal.

Of course it was 25 and snowing this morning. That was NOT in the forecast. Lots of fun on black ice with the all-seasons.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:21 AM   #2
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Tell me about it! Was 65 in Ithaca at work yesterday! Wake up to 30's this morning.... I hate NY weather.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:50 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
71 and sunny here
Old 04-02-2008, 11:25 AM   #4
2-Broke 2-Care
flavalk is on a distinguished road

flavalk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Tell me about it! Was 65 in Ithaca at work yesterday! Wake up to 30's this morning.... I hate NY weather.
Hmmmm. It's 80 degrees here today...and has been most all winter
Old 04-02-2008, 01:35 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, the weathers crazy here too. it was high 50's in the day and low 40's at night so i swapped my snow tires off, then 2 weeks later its 15 at night and 38 highs during the day. black ice definately sucks here on the summer tires too demoncleaner.