Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Installed Headers Cat-Back and CAI...

Old 02-06-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
XwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud of
Navy: IT
XwXRYANXwX's Tacoma Gallery
Installed Headers Cat-Back and CAI...

Well I got my DTLT Headers, Jardine Catback, and TRD CAI all installed.

It sounds pretty damn good. It's relatively quite at idle but screams at 3000RPM. There is no rasp at all.

I honestly thought it was going to be louder though.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Name: Zach
flyingface's Tacoma Gallery
Vid or it didn't happen.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:41 PM   #4
XwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud of
Navy: IT
XwXRYANXwX's Tacoma Gallery
ehhhhh im kinda lazy to go get my camera take pictures upload them bla blah bla.... maybe later( and im at work)