Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

pics

Old 04-03-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
famousfernando is on a distinguished road
famousfernando's Tacoma Gallery
pics

hey everyone got some pics up on my profile there not that great i took them with my phone but they'll do for now tell me what you think
Old 04-03-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by famousfernando View Post
hey everyone got some pics up on my profile there not that great i took them with my phone but they'll do for now tell me what you think
How much that Fab Tech lift run you.

Pics look good...
Old 04-03-2008, 05:43 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
hmm. new member. where in oregon you from? pics look good.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, good looking truck !!
Old 04-03-2008, 08:02 PM   #5
im in portland and the fabteck kit ran me 4000 thas with the wheels and tires too
Old 04-03-2008, 08:09 PM   #6
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by famousfernando View Post
im in portland and the fabteck kit ran me 4000 thas with the wheels and tires too
cool, I dont want to spend more then 2500.00 with labor

If more I will look at procomp. Not a true offroad type of driver, but want the look and capabilities to somewhat do so,,, Just in case...
Old 04-04-2008, 06:30 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
cool, I dont want to spend more then 2500.00 with labor

If more I will look at procomp. Not a true offroad type of driver, but want the look and capabilities to somewhat do so,,, Just in case...
yea i feel the same way too