LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Vehicle Locator Systems (not LoJack)

Old 02-07-2007, 01:44 PM   #1
Senior Senile Member
sunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Seabees 27th Battalion
Name: Bill
Location: Great Sacandaga Lake region Northville NY, South Yarmouth, Cape Cod Ma.
sunruner19's Tacoma Gallery
Vehicle Locator Systems (not LoJack)

After reading about socal's new truck being stolen, I went back into a site about vehicle locator systems and read more about it. Crutchfield offers this product (AirIQ) for about $299.00 special this month, down from $399.00 It comes with a 3 month free subscription and after that, you pay on a yearly rate i beleive. There were several inquires sent to me concerning the cost of that subscription, so I called Crutchfield up and they could not supply me with an answer. What they did do though was give me the tel # of the company that manufactures the product, so I called and received alot of info including a better deal than Crutchfield was offering. I offered a group buy thru mentioning this forum and they were interested.
The system is accessed thru the internet or your cell phone and is password protected.
If you are interested in this, i am including several links about this product. It does more than just locate and costs less than a full alarm system with all the bells and whistles.
I am not making any money, receiving any kickbacks whatsoever, on this deal, just offering an alternative to alarm systems that no one really pays attention to anymore other than the owner of the vehicle whose alarm is going off.
The Links: Prices and a demo

http://www.airiq.com/airiqnewweb2/de...eIQ_Silver.htm

http://www.airiq.com/airiqnewweb2/ta..._002.06.06.pdf

http://www.airiq.com/airiqnewweb2/po...m?chapterID=23

. You will not be buying this thru me, but thru the company directly.
The contact person at AirIQ is Steve Farlow
Tele # 949.525.8973
Mention that you are from this forum
Old 02-07-2007, 02:41 PM   #2
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
The yearly subscription does that depend on the state you live in? does it also offer a discount in insurance rate? have you installed this in your vehicle? just had to ask
Old 02-07-2007, 04:14 PM   #3
CharlieX is on a distinguished road
CharlieX's Tacoma Gallery
I just checked my Progressive policy - adding a tracking device doesn't affect my premium at all.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:11 PM   #4
socaltaco is on a distinguished road
socaltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to socaltaco
highly recommended (:
Old 02-07-2007, 06:36 PM   #5
Senior Senile Member
sunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to beholdsunruner19 is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Seabees 27th Battalion
Name: Bill
Location: Great Sacandaga Lake region Northville NY, South Yarmouth, Cape Cod Ma.
sunruner19's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldytaco05 View Post
The yearly subscription does that depend on the state you live in? does it also offer a discount in insurance rate? have you installed this in your vehicle? just had to ask
the subscription is nationwide, not statewide. as far as the insurance rate, i will have to follow up on this as i am not sure what discounts apply.

as far as installing it in my truck, i havent just yet.