1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TSB for grommets In floor

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by REVHARD25, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Feb 10, 2010 at 4:16 PM
    REVHARD25

REVHARD25 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    so cal
    Vehicle:
    RUGGED TRAIL PACKAGE
    Tint on front windows. Dnx7120 kenwood. Rear tsb springs. Wet okoles seat covers UWS truck box Weathertech floor mats TSB floor mat hook grommets Satoshi grill AFE drop in filter Fumoto drain valve Bed mat
    This is for all who have this problem. The hooks that hold the floor mats down go into grommets in the floor of the tacoma. Well long story short. The grommets broke and a tsb came out to fix this on dec 18 2009

2. Feb 10, 2010 at 4:23 PM
    Snipe

Snipe Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pacific NW
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off Road
    :facepalm:Another TSB???

Toyota-->:smack:<--Consumer

3. Feb 10, 2010 at 4:32 PM
    REVHARD25

REVHARD25 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    so cal
    Vehicle:
    RUGGED TRAIL PACKAGE
    Tint on front windows. Dnx7120 kenwood. Rear tsb springs. Wet okoles seat covers UWS truck box Weathertech floor mats TSB floor mat hook grommets Satoshi grill AFE drop in filter Fumoto drain valve Bed mat
    no link..i just got back from toyota of santa barbara. yesterday they sent the truck out to a "carpet guy". when i got it back ..it was total bs..it was like he put grommets for drapes on the floor. Sure enough i put the floor mat hook in and tried to pull it out and the whole grommet came out with it..i took my truck back today and they said oh yah im sorry there is a tsb ..we have to order parts for this ...Then he said the old tsb was that they had to replace the carpet also...so i guess this new tsb will only be for the broken grommets:rolleyes:

Products Discussed in

To Top