1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question about leveling kit and 3inch lift please help

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by napiliboy47, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Feb 12, 2010 at 12:26 AM
    napiliboy47

napiliboy47 [OP] Maui

Member:
    Maui, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma V6 4x4
    Flowmaster original 40, Leveling kit, URD short shifter, Any time fog lights (luminics pure blue), Billet grille, BHLM, Smoked tail lights, Debadged, 5% tinted windows (all around), Chrome mirrors, Chrome handles, Green map lights, Blue dome light, Blue LEDs, Rear Suspension TSB, Kenwood x693, Soundstream T5-15, Hifonics BXi 1210d, Kenwood KFC-1682ie
    My truck has a 2inch (give or take a little) spacer in the front. The back is completely stock. Will my truck look exactly like this truck if I put the same tires and rims even though it has a 3inch lift?

DREAM TRUCK:
    [​IMG]

My truck:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dec 17, 2012 at 10:00 PM
    Christianson.USMC

Christianson.USMC WOUNED WARRIOR MARINE

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Jacksonville, NC
    Vehicle:
    2011 4wd Sport 4.0 sbed JBL Dcab,3'' lift etc
    TRD Intake, Borla exhaust,JBA long tube headers, DT Y Pipe, Light Racing UCA's, Jet Throttle Body spacer, lifted 3.5" front 3"back. Grill guard w/ KC lights, Stepsides, Tint, hood protector, window visors, Caltrend neopreme seat covers, weathertech mats, HID fog and headlights, 1" wheel spacers front .5 rear, brakelight guards,265/70/r17 till they die and can get 33's, more to come
    throw some washers on the spacers bolts and make it a three my cousin did it and he romps on his truck and worked great. Then i did it to mine and made my 3 a 3 1/2 made him jealous because my 33's clear now.

3. Dec 17, 2012 at 10:07 PM
    BuzzardsGottaEat

BuzzardsGottaEat Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Some Toyotas
    Round tires
    Don't add a spacer to your spacer. If you want your truck to look like the first one posted you're going to have to do something with the rear at least. What size tires are you trying to fit? That would help in letting you know if they will rub with your lift

4. Dec 17, 2012 at 10:12 PM
    rab89

rab89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ross
    Kelowna b.c canada
    Vehicle:
    2017 DCLB TRD Sport
    thats way too redneck haha

5. Dec 17, 2012 at 11:22 PM
    Christianson.USMC

Christianson.USMC WOUNED WARRIOR MARINE

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Jacksonville, NC
    Vehicle:
    2011 4wd Sport 4.0 sbed JBL Dcab,3'' lift etc
    TRD Intake, Borla exhaust,JBA long tube headers, DT Y Pipe, Light Racing UCA's, Jet Throttle Body spacer, lifted 3.5" front 3"back. Grill guard w/ KC lights, Stepsides, Tint, hood protector, window visors, Caltrend neopreme seat covers, weathertech mats, HID fog and headlights, 1" wheel spacers front .5 rear, brakelight guards,265/70/r17 till they die and can get 33's, more to come
    Best part i even got my alignment in specs without a UCA

Products Discussed in

To Top