Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Question about leveling kit and 3inch lift please help

Old 02-12-2010, 12:26 AM   #1
Maui
napiliboy47 is on a distinguished road
napiliboy47's Tacoma Gallery
Question about leveling kit and 3inch lift please help

My truck has a 2inch (give or take a little) spacer in the front. The back is completely stock. Will my truck look exactly like this truck if I put the same tires and rims even though it has a 3inch lift?

DREAM TRUCK:

My truck:

Old 12-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #2
WOUNED WARRIOR MARINE
Christianson.USMC is on a distinguished road
Marines: Purple Heart Vet (Active Duty)
Name: Will
Christianson.USMC's Tacoma Gallery
throw some washers on the spacers bolts and make it a three my cousin did it and he romps on his truck and worked great. Then i did it to mine and made my 3 a 3 1/2 made him jealous because my 33's clear now.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Don't add a spacer to your spacer. If you want your truck to look like the first one posted you're going to have to do something with the rear at least. What size tires are you trying to fit? That would help in letting you know if they will rub with your lift
Old 12-17-2012, 10:12 PM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianson.USMC View Post
throw some washers on the spacers bolts and make it a three my cousin did it and he romps on his truck and worked great. Then i did it to mine and made my 3 a 3 1/2 made him jealous because my 33's clear now.
thats way too redneck haha