Notices

FREE 2007 Left Rear Tail Light

Old 02-13-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
Sidehack is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Chuck
Sidehack's Tacoma Gallery
FREE 2007 Left Rear Tail Light

I cracked my right rear tail light backing into a pole I did not see. It was a good thing, since I replaced both taillights with new blacked out taillights. Now I have a good stock 2007 left rear tail light. I didn't want to put it up on the buy sell or trade page since I want to give a way to someone who needs just the left tail light. Shipping will be around $10. First one to say "I'll take it" gets it.

Just a thought, I might have backed into the pole on purpose just so I could convince the wife I needed these great looking blacked out tail lights.

If someone needs a right side, with a small chip out of the top, you can have that one too. Looks just like the left, only small piece missing at the top.
Attached Thumbnails
FREE 2007 Left Rear Tail Light-left-tacoma-tail-light.jpg  
Old 02-13-2010, 10:29 AM   #2
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
i will. i'll take it. both if thats cool. pm me your payapl please.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:08 AM   #3
Marines:
Gone

Tail light off to a good home with JAG
Old 02-13-2010, 11:11 AM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
gone within 8 minutes, i think thats a new record
Old 02-13-2010, 11:36 AM   #5
Marines:
Free

It is the word FREE that does it.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #6
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Sorry to jack your thread, If anyone needs the passenger side light let me know. I have one laying around that I'd like to get rid of, Thanks!

- Rich
Old 02-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #7
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Sorry to jack your thread, If anyone needs the passenger side light let me know. I have one laying around that I'd like to get rid of, Thanks!

- Rich
I'll take it since it in great condition and sidehacks is broke. So I'll use his cracked one as like at tester because I am going to bake em open and black em out.