LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Snow is fun! (PICS)

Old 02-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Snow is fun! (PICS)

Went down to the farm to pick up my enclosed trailer and to have a little a fun with my new gun! I couldn't resist playing around in the field too.

My first gun. Stoeger 12 gauge.

Old 02-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a fun time
Old 02-14-2010, 04:56 PM   #3
Boosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really nice

Name: Cliff
Boosted17's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a lot of fun!
Old 02-14-2010, 04:59 PM   #5
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah it was fun... A few times while I was messing around in the field I didn't think that I was going to make it back up the hill... There was about 6-8 inches of snow.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:09 PM   #6
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice pics!
Old 02-14-2010, 05:41 PM   #8
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Ya'll have a little more snow than what we have. We're supposed to get 4"-6" by Tuesday though...
Old 02-14-2010, 05:43 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you had a blast!!!
Old 02-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattN03 View Post
Nice. Ya'll have a little more snow than what we have. We're supposed to get 4"-6" by Tuesday though...
Yeah tonight and 2maro we are supposed to have another 4-6 inches on top of thr 4-6 that we already have.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #11
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
we are suppose to get 4-8"s, and i just washed the friggin salt off!
Old 02-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
we are suppose to get 4-8"s, and i just washed the friggin salt off!
I took mine to the car wash afterwards. Hopefully I wont have to get it out of the garage till after it stops snowing.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #13
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
i thought i was gonna get frosbite! But this truck had to get cleaned!
Old 02-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #14
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, I took mine through the wash Friday. It was driving me insane!
Old 02-14-2010, 06:52 PM   #15
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
looks like fun to me. glad to see your dog is doing better too.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:03 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
looks like fun to me. glad to see your dog is doing better too.
Yeah she loves going down there and running around with my other dog. I cannot wait to get a meet together. I really cannot think of anything more fun than guns and a whole bunch of Tacomas.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:21 AM   #17
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Heck yea guns and Tacomas can't go wrong with that! Nice shotgun!
Old 02-15-2010, 10:56 AM   #18
Fore has a spectacular aura aboutFore has a spectacular aura aboutFore has a spectacular aura about
Fore's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, sorry this is off topic but what kind of dog is that in the picture of them together, the smaller one on the left. We have a dog just like that, we got him at the Dog Pound, we still can't figure out what breed he came from. Thanks
Old 02-15-2010, 11:03 AM   #19
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Fun fun!!!