Notices

The Taco courtesy Wave

Old 02-16-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
SNThorsen is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Boatswainsmate
Name: Shelby
SNThorsen's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up The Taco courtesy Wave

motorcycles wave at motorcycles, jeeps wave at jeeps, why don't tacos wave at tacos? We all look at each others tacos as they drive by, so throw up a wave as one passes by.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #2
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Will do, now drive down here and we can try it out.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:56 PM   #3
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
If I recognize someone from TW I usually flip them off. I like to think they'd do the same for me.

Oh and to make this post bueno,
Old 02-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #5
Proud to be Canadian Navy
crittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nice

Name: Stu
crittergitter's Tacoma Gallery
I do this all the time. NOTHING. Maybe my truck isn't worthy, although I do get a lot of looks. Kinda like when your fly is down!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep wavin' eventually someone will wave back!!
Old 02-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #7
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
i usually give a quick wave myself.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
I do this. Must be habit from hanging around all the Harley and Jeep people in my family. Every now and then I get one that waves back at me.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:02 PM   #10
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Do it now and then, got a few back. No birds yet.
Well, that's cause I haven't been in Cali lately
Old 02-16-2010, 06:04 PM   #11
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
I did this when I had a motorcycle. As for doing it in vehicles, haven't seen it happen.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #12
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
I did this when I had a motorcycle. As for doing it in vehicles, haven't seen it happen.
Really? Those Jeep guys are like a fucking cult.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #13
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up in rural Alabama and everyone knew everyone else. So waves were just second nature. As I began to drive I just inherited doing it. Now that I live in rural Tennessee, it is natural to wave at just about anyone with a pick-up but when I see a fellow Tacomian I ALWAYS wave and have 90% of the time gotten one in return.

Funny thing is I was just talking to my Dad this past weekend about how I wave at Tacoma drivers and how they almost always wave back. (we passed one and he asked if I knew him, this lead to our discussion...)
Old 02-16-2010, 06:22 PM   #14
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
all my buddies have jeeps and i hate them(the jeeps not my buddies) we would always go on mudding trips and they would rag on me until i was pulling them out hahaha
Old 02-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #15
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Ya i give a wave or a thumbs up
Old 02-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #16
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I usually only wave to modded Tacoma's now and usually get a wave back!! I used to wave to stock Tacoma's but they would think that I was trying to show them up so they wouldnt wave back. Oh well, Haters!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #17
well mine is stock for now, but i will still put up a finger or two.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:34 PM   #18
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
I wave most of the time, usually to other modded tacomas. On my commute from work and home I always see an access cab taco very similair to mine only all black, we give the wave everytime.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #19
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
i usually just wave to modded 2nd gens. 2nd gen to 1st gen wave is a stretch when looking to get a wave back. almost always get a wave back from the modded guys. being speedway blue, i'll also wave the stock speedway blue guys and get responses about 50% of the time. i've tried, but don't have much luck with the unmodded other colors. fwiw, i live right near washinton DC, so there are a lot of pissy drivers, so i'm impressed with the number of waves (and lack of birds) i get back.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #20
im in the DC area also, if i see your truck (in the pic) ill be sure to wave.