1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

So my exhaust gets bent up into the bed and melts the fender flare....

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by sincitytaco, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Feb 17, 2010 at 12:48 AM
    sincitytaco

sincitytaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Off-Road 2wd Cement Grey
    Bilstein 6112/5160 set at notch 2/3, OEM TRD Pro Wheels, 275/70/17 Falken Wildpeaks, OEM TRD Pro Grill, Debadged, Ceramic Tinted Windows
    My stock exhaust got twisted in the hanger, some how and melted the shit out of my fender flare. I believe it happened at the car wash, but I have no way to prove it. I ended up taking a pry bar to wedge it back down to where it supposed to be. The rear exhaust hanger was twisted up so it was not hanging properly.

I am so fucking pissed, oh well glad it is a lease. It is hard to tell unless you are on your hands and knees, but I know it is there and it bugs the shit out of me. I will take some pics tomorrow if I have time.

2. Feb 17, 2010 at 12:52 AM
    MountainEarth

MountainEarth Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD OR Access
    Leer 100XR Shell, BedRug mat - comfy sleeping, GT Covers microfiber seat covers, BFG All Terrains 265/70r16, Dashmat, Antennax 13" shorty antenna, Weathertech liners, Ultra Gauge, Avid Light Bar, PIAA 520 ATPs, one old dog

Products Discussed in

To Top