1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Prospective buyer

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by bruce205, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Feb 18, 2010 at 6:33 PM
    bruce205

bruce205 [OP] Member

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2013 PreRunner SR5
    Hi Guys,

New guy here and have been thinking about a new 2010 Tacoma 4x4 v6 access cab, gotta be black :) Background is 2 Ford Rangers,Pinto,Buick,and a new Tercel.
    Can I custom order whatever I want from a dealership ?(Sunnyside Toyota in Ohio) or am I hemmed in to certain choices by Toyota? I am no frills and believe it or not I want vinyl flooring instead of carpeting!
    Tell me $29000 is worth it :)

Thanks much

Bruce

2. Feb 18, 2010 at 6:35 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Yes it is worth it but try and talk them down.:D Tell them with all the recalls and shit Toyota has been getting lately that they should be lucky you are even considering buying a Toyota. Of course you will be talking out your butt hole of course!!!:eek: Sorry for the language.:eek:

3. Feb 18, 2010 at 6:46 PM
    skistoy

skistoy Make mine a Double!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Western New York
    Vehicle:
    09 4X4 SR5 BSP Double Taco
    Rear Spring TSB,Billy 5100@.85,Bull bar,Nerfbar,Painted Grill,Painted Rims,Bed D-rings,Compustar Starter,Goodyear Duratrac's,Transmission TSB,Brake Overide
    is it worth it - yes
    What you pay is depending on your truck buying skills.
    But with all the recalls, you should be able to do better than we did earlier this year.
    use what the other car makers are offering to your advantage

4. Feb 18, 2010 at 6:55 PM
    Tactical Tacoma

Tactical Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    McKinney, TX
    Vehicle:
    '12 MGM DCSB Sport 4WD
    ARB air compressor, ARB rear air locker, sPOD switch panel in sunglass holder, OME Front & rear shocks, 885x coils, Dakar leaf springs, Icon tubular UCA's, Flowmaster 40 Series Exhaust, aFe Pro Dry, TRD Sport wheels powder coated anthracite, FJ TRD center caps, Thule roof rack, 886 fog lights for reverse light mod, CSjumper LED DTRL's, Nokya Yellow fogs, plastidipped lower valence, Weathertechs, Wet Okoles. And MANY MORE MODS, READ BUILD!
    I bought my 09 DC Sport Prerunner w/tow and JBL 6-disc in Aug and did "Cash for Clunkers" program and picket it up for $20,500 TT&L. Sticker was $28,400ish, dealer was a friend so he got it to $26,500, I got $4,500 from gov clinker program, $1000 tradin for a POS 2000 Ford Taurus, and $1,500 Tacoma incentive from Toyota. I was VERY PLEASED!!

Products Discussed in

To Top