Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Paid off

Old 02-19-2010, 08:43 AM   #1
Robert Smith has a spectacular aura aboutRobert Smith has a spectacular aura aboutRobert Smith has a spectacular aura about
Robert Smith's Tacoma Gallery
Paid off

Just mailed the check to Southeastern Toyota Finance to pay off my lease. It's a 2007 Prerunner 4 door 30,000 miles in like new condition. Like to hear from others who have recently paid off their lease. Like the old toyota slogan-OH WHAT A FEELING
Old 02-19-2010, 08:44 AM   #2
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
i bought my 1st gen cash, so i know the feeling!!
Old 02-19-2010, 08:49 AM   #4
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
I hope to have it paid off by the end of this year. Its gonig to feel like getting a fat pay raise.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:53 AM   #5
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Love that feeling. Woohoo.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:54 AM   #7
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Dang...I have nearly 3 more years to go. Can't WAIT! lol
Old 02-19-2010, 08:58 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I still got over 2 years

Congrats to you guys though!
Old 02-19-2010, 09:04 AM   #11
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim920 View Post
Dang...I have nearly 3 more years to go. Can't WAIT! lol
x2 3 years in June. I already want a new one lol
Old 02-19-2010, 05:52 PM   #12
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
god i cant wait, haha
Old 02-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #13
WATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the rough
WATacoRider's Tacoma Gallery
since you paid off a lease, how much total did you pay in all?
Old 02-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #14
Robert Smith has a spectacular aura aboutRobert Smith has a spectacular aura aboutRobert Smith has a spectacular aura about
Robert Smith's Tacoma Gallery
$26,400
Old 02-20-2010, 06:27 AM   #15
MassTaco has a spectacular aura aboutMassTaco has a spectacular aura about

MassTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I just paid off the loan on my 09 DC 4x4 w/18,000 miles Friday ... no more payments for me!
Old 02-20-2010, 06:31 AM   #16
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
21 More payments on my lease then I owe 10k. I should have the 10k by then so it will be such a relief to write that final check and pay it off!
Old 02-20-2010, 06:54 AM   #17
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
I had mine paid off in 2 years! ...but then my wife wanted a new car. Now I am strokin $600 pmt to pay hers off in 2years too!
Old 02-20-2010, 07:30 AM   #18
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
Congrats! It's a GREAT feeling!
I paid for mine with cash.......got a substantial price reduction.
Gotta love only making one payment and walking out with a vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassTaco View Post
I just paid off the loan on my 09 DC 4x4 w/18,000 miles Friday ... no more payments for me!
Best advice is to keep making vehicle payments to yourself into a 'fund'; mutual, bonds, CD, etc... This way when you go to buy your next vehicle you can pay cash for that too and not have to worry about if/when you sell your current vehicle, trade in hassle, etc.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:10 PM   #19
MassTaco has a spectacular aura aboutMassTaco has a spectacular aura about

MassTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRabbitFurHead View Post
Best advice is to keep making vehicle payments to yourself into a 'fund'; mutual, bonds, CD, etc... This way when you go to buy your next vehicle you can pay cash for that too and not have to worry about if/when you sell your current vehicle, trade in hassle, etc.
I couldn't agree with you more.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:17 PM   #20
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
congrats! Must be a nice feeling