1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Future Speedway Blue Owner

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Tacodog, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Feb 19, 2010 at 10:43 PM
    Tacodog

Tacodog [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Renton, Wa.
    Vehicle:
    ‘19 TRD offroad DCSB Cement
    Icon stage 1, Icon upper control arms, 17” Fuel wheels,Ridge Grapplers, TRD exhaust, leather interior.
    Hey all,
    Just put down a deposit tonight. DC,LB,TRD Sport. Bumer is it won't be here till Apr.:cool: So should I trade in my FJC or sell?

2. Feb 19, 2010 at 10:46 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Keep it unless you must sell.

3. Feb 19, 2010 at 10:46 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Oh and welcome. You will love the truck.

4. Feb 20, 2010 at 5:16 AM
    Canadian Max

Canadian Max Yamaha

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    In the Garage
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4X4
    2010 TRD Sport 4 door Speedway Blue 4" Nerf Bars Vent visors Weathertechs Mats Hella 500 HID Mod Bull Bar Devil Horns Eclipse AVN 726E Energy Speakers
    Congrats, your gonna love it!

5. Feb 20, 2010 at 5:26 AM
    dman597

dman597 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    maryland
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC 4X4 SPORT w/Tow
    6" Pro Comp Lift,295-75-R17,access rollup,Tint,front hitch,nfab step bars
    You will love your truck man.
    Question for you. what kind of deal did you get with all this recall BS blah blah? i bet they are pushing the out the door. Just one thing to prepare for and that is getting asked about the recall that doesn't even have anything to do with our trucks. Between that and (you should have bought American) it's driving me crazy Lol. i live in redneck country and they think dodge is American even thought there truck was built in Mexico and Americans don't even own it. not to mention all the recalled parts are American made.lol there is a Little ammo for you but i find it best just to not to even respond.
    Welcome to TW
    EDIT: Sry early in the morning i see that you already own a fj cruzer so you probly already know what i said above. If the FJC came with a color match roof i would have got one.

6. Feb 20, 2010 at 7:09 AM
    allrsdup

allrsdup Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sahuarita AZ.
    Vehicle:
    2018 dcsb trd offroad 4x4 Inferno
    try selling it first, then if u have to trade it in. and congrats your getting same exact truck as mine.

why u trading fj for a taco?

Products Discussed in

To Top