Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Extang Solid Fold Cover??? ENCORE??

Old 02-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #1
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
New Extang Solid Fold Cover??? ENCORE??

Does anyone know if this has been released yet? I think it was suppose to to have come out last Spring. Anyone know?
Old 02-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #2
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
it is out i have a 4wheel parts store here by me and it was nice u need the pop and lock on your truck for this thing to lock..I have a 6 ft bed he qted me 749.00 way to much
Old 02-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #3
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
I haven't seen it on extangs website
Old 10-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #4
DaveLy is on a distinguished road
DaveLy's Tacoma Gallery
I have a motorcycle that ill frequently be xporting.

Is the cover pretty easy to remove. Also, how heavy is it?

I'm stuck between this and the Peragon covers.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:37 PM   #5
Father is on a distinguished road
Father's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveLy View Post
I have a motorcycle that ill frequently be xporting.

Is the cover pretty easy to remove. Also, how heavy is it?

I'm stuck between this and the Peragon covers.
Try the Peragon in person before making a commitment and if you plan on installing it yourself have at least 1-2 other people to help you or you'll regret it.

I thought it looked descent... but I'm helping my father in law install one and I would sooner dry hump a bag of glass than go through this again.