Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What do you have OR, SPORT, SR5/Base, or X-runner

View Poll Results: Which model do you have?
TRD Off Road 1,682 33.36%
TRD Sport 1,856 36.81%
SR5/Base 1,471 29.17%
X-Runner 33 0.65%
Voters: 5042. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2013, 12:22 PM   #681
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
I went with the Base model because I like black fenders, and figured I would be replacing and upgrading a lot of parts on this truck anyways.

Brand new:

Today:

I'm happy with how it all worked out
Old 06-11-2013, 06:31 AM   #683
Technologically Advanced Redneck
TSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
TSmalls89's Tacoma Gallery
Rockin' the SR5 4x4 with all the cool goodies. Hate the steel wheels and the 245s, plan on doing a massive burn-out session to end their lives so I can get better ones.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:48 AM   #684
ybuptyt is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
ybuptyt's Tacoma Gallery
Double Cab Sport 4x4 tow MANUAL, was tough to find the manual here in Ca...
Old 06-15-2013, 07:12 PM   #685
Fortified with horsepower-adding goodness...
WHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vance
WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
Also 4x4 double cab sport manual, loaded. When a loaded manual comes in to a dealer up here, it's usually a guarantee it was a special order. Longest 3 months of my life! I wish you could really build what you wanted combining options from other packages... I'd have a sport with the OR skidplates, A-Trac, & rr diff lock... longbed manual!
Old 06-15-2013, 07:14 PM   #686
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHPLSH3 View Post
Also 4x4 double cab sport manual, loaded. When a loaded manual comes in to a dealer up here, it's usually a guarantee it was a special order. Longest 3 months of my life! I wish you could really build what you wanted combining options from other packages... I'd have a sport with the OR skidplates, A-Trac, & rr diff lock... longbed manual!
You get heated leather ?
Old 06-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #687
WHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You get heated leather ?
Yep. Probably why I waited. That, plus the off color. Never seen another like mine, even googling to see what's on sale
Old 06-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #688
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Sport

'07 sport
Love it
Old 06-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #689
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep. Probably why I waited. That, plus the off color. Never seen another like mine, even googling to see what's on sale
What colour ?
Old 06-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #690

WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What colour ?
Spruce Mica. Ordered it white, but saw a video about this color & changed it before the plant processed it. Would have liked Speedway blue, but this is pretty cool. At the gas station at dusk someone is guaranteed to ask, "Did you paint that?"
Old 06-15-2013, 08:06 PM   #691

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Spruce Mica. Ordered it white, but saw a video about this color & changed it before the plant processed it. Would have liked Speedway blue, but this is pretty cool. At the gas station at dusk someone is guaranteed to ask, "Did you paint that?"
Oh , I've seen one of those , I like it SWB is dime a dozen
Old 06-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #692

WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh , I've seen one of those , I like it SWB is dime a dozen
You're right about that! Toyota got their money's worth out of that color. Hey, your avatar picture- what movie (tv show?) is that?
Old 06-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #693

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You're right about that! Toyota got their money's worth out of that color. Hey, your avatar picture- what movie (tv show?) is that?
Blade Runner
Old 06-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #694

WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Blade Runner
Wow am I sheltered! Feeling more stoopider...
Old 07-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #695
mr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mr2mki's Tacoma Gallery
DCSB Offroad. I've done the modding thing many times now, and as a result have developed a healthy respect for "stock"! Stock is beautiful! So the OR package was basically a no-brainer for me.

It wasn't even a week after getting the truck, I got my first chance to try out 4Lo & A-TRAC. I'm fond of 'em already

It's tempting to "upgrade" everything, but I think this time round I am going to limit myself. Some basics like rock rails & a winch, perhaps a different tire of the same size when the stockers wear out.

It's just too easy to fall into that trap of spending money to make things worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelgord View Post
'13 TRD OffRoad DC

I really like not having carpet anywhere in the cab. Using a power sprayer to clean everything out only takes a couple of minutes.
Wait, what? I have carpet everywhere in my cab, and the seats are upholstered.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #696
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
2013 PreRunner Double Cab Short Bed w/ SR5 and Convenience pkgs..oh and it's a 2.7L
Old 07-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #697
Vegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: David
Vegabeltran's Tacoma Gallery
What do you have OR, SPORT, SR5/Base, or X-runner-imageuploadedbytapatalk1374105512.556361.jpg
Off-Road
Old 07-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #698
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3 View Post
2013 PreRunner Double Cab Short Bed w/ SR5 and Convenience pkgs..oh and it's a 2.7L
What mpg are you seeing?
Old 07-17-2013, 06:16 PM   #699
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Baja / TRD OR here
Old 07-18-2013, 01:20 AM   #700
Hafa Adai!
tagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to beholdtagaman670 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: C-Tech
Name: joey
tagaman670's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stump jumper View Post
Baja / TRD OR here
same here but 6spd