Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Reg Cab Taco 05 Pics

Old 04-14-2008, 12:35 PM   #21
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
regular cabs are awesome but they dont come with enough options. i want a TRD V6 regular cab
Old 04-14-2008, 01:12 PM   #22
no_werries will become famous soon enough

no_werries's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
regular cabs are awesome but they dont come with enough options. i want a TRD V6 regular cab
So Do I, but I gotta say, with the 5 speed that 4 cyl has more then enough get up and go for this truck, a V6 would be scarry!
Old 04-14-2008, 01:19 PM   #23
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by no_werries View Post
a V6 would be scarry!
i think you meant to say awesome!
Old 04-14-2008, 03:35 PM   #24
no_werries will become famous soon enough

no_werries's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
i think you meant to say awesome!
awsomely scary
Old 04-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #25
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I agree, reg. cab in the real deal
Old 05-20-2008, 05:56 PM   #26
wbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 46210 munitions system spec. F-4 phantom
wbhvacer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorrisvb View Post
I'll play .... regular cab has the true look of a pickup.

love your choice of color as you can see
Old 04-30-2011, 08:09 PM   #27
JBelkovitch is on a distinguished road
JBelkovitch's Tacoma Gallery
Hey there- I live in Vancouver and had the same problem finding a regular cab. But I finally did and love it. It turns tight, weighs 800 lbs. less than the access cab (think added zip and economy) I've added most of the options you can't get on the reg. cab 4X2. plus AFE c.o. intake, larger tires, etc.
This is a post I put up. Maybe you can help me:

"I have an '08 regular cab with a four-speed automatic. I've swapped the bench seat out for buckets and now want to replace the little center console with a full-length one. I bought one from the wreckers but it doesn't fit. The shifter is set higher and further forward than on access cabs. Anyone found an OEM console that works?"

Is your truck automatic with a full center console? Thanks from a fellow canucker!