Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My sunroof

Old 02-26-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
joshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Joshua
joshua32's Tacoma Gallery
My sunroof

Finally had some good weather and snapped some pics.

It is an Inalfa Inbuilt 925. I had to take it back to the installer to get him to redo the overhead console and I am still not happy with it. I think I am going to take it to an auto upholstery shop and get them to redo the whole headliner so that it will meet up flawlessly. Other than that I LOVE IT!!

I had it installed here in Corpus Christi, TX for $1370.00. It took 3 days because they shipped the sunroof without the fit ring for the tacoma.

^You can see the section that I am talking about where the headliner doesn't meet the overhead console in the front near the windshield

Let me know what you think!!
Old 02-26-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
That is just awesome. No other way to explain it.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:52 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't mind me askingg, how much for product + install. I'm really lovin it. I live in socal and have always wanted a car/truck with a sunroof. It'd be awesome to be able to get one on my taco
Old 02-26-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
joshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to behold

Just edited the first post with price information
Old 02-26-2010, 04:05 PM   #5
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Bitchen
Old 02-26-2010, 04:12 PM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sick man.. Looks good

Old 02-26-2010, 04:20 PM   #7
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, I might be able to deal better with having my overhead console like yours, rather than having it cut. You have a double cab though, I doubt I will be able to keep my overhread console if I installed a sunroof. Looks good though! There is an Inalfa dealer near me, besides the headliner issue, how does the unit itself function?
Old 02-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #8

It functions beautifully, real smooth and quiet. Turns off when you turn the truck off. All that is left that I have to do is hook it up to my alarm so that I can open it and close it from the remote.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #9
She's Kickass!
gavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to behold

gavonder's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool! I have the Webasto in my access cab and it's great.

GA
Old 02-26-2010, 05:02 PM   #10
pauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Paul
pauldotcom's Tacoma Gallery
Sunroofs are nice and all, but why the heck would someone cut a piece of the roof out of thier Tacoma? I would never do it.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #11
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldotcom View Post
why the heck would someone cut a piece of the roof out of thier Tacoma?
To get a sunroof.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #12
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznor88 View Post
To get a sunroof.
LOL...exactly
Old 02-26-2010, 06:35 PM   #14
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Forget the sunroof! Where did you get the fender flares!!??
flares are more than likely bushwackers. they've been making them for the SB for a while now. its on my list too
Old 02-26-2010, 06:49 PM   #15
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
flares are more than likely bushwackers. they've been making them for the SB for a while now. its on my list too
Thanks. I didnt wanna assume BW. Im just iffy on the bolts.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #16
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks. I didnt wanna assume BW. Im just iffy on the bolts.
from what i've heard, u dont HAVE to have the bolts on there
Old 02-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #18
Piss off

Quote:
hmmmm That would be nice. They are just so pricey though. I wonder if you can buy the raw.
yeah...i saw them on ebay for $399. they come some form of black
Old 02-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #20
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
DAMIT!
I come home, log on, look at tacomaworld for less than 5 minutes and I already have two more things to add to my wish list! @#%$@#$%

your truck looks damn good Joshua32, thanks for sharing.