Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

remember the 85-89 4runners...

Old 02-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
remember the 85-89 4runners...

remember the gauge cluster you could get to fit on the dash of the 4runners and pickups? the one that contained the altimeter and inclinometer? i want to make something for the 2nd gen but for the scangauge II does anyone have one or know where to obtain one?

if you help ill put a build page up on it. and you will make my year.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:52 PM   #2
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i have one of the units youre talking about. is that what youre wanting??
Old 02-26-2010, 06:06 PM   #3
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i think it would look killer in the 2nd gen with the scangaugeII in it. do you have a pic of it, and what do you want for it? ill pay shipping of course but i am wondering if you are giving it away or selling?

saying this will probably get this moved to buy/sell
Old 02-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #4

MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-26-2010, 06:23 PM   #5
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
pm me with your address and it's yours it might take me a week to remove it
Old 02-26-2010, 06:23 PM   #6

MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
if im going to pay for something i want to give it to someone i "know" not some dude out their... TW members always have my first thought when buying something for the truck

for clarification i have found ebay and craigslist have gauge pods similar to what i want.
thanks secret tho
Old 02-26-2010, 06:25 PM   #7
Resident Jackass
its in a rolled over runner i have and its been in the weather i'll try and check the condition as soon as i can but you can have it
Old 02-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #8

MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
that dont matter i am going to paint it aslong as it is in one piece the gauges dont need to work, since a scngauge will be inserted into the cavity
Old 02-26-2010, 06:30 PM   #9
Resident Jackass
yeah it's what your looking for.. i think we have the same last name too!
Old 02-26-2010, 06:34 PM   #10

MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
im anthony murphy but since t ball ive been called Murphy or Murph so thats what i go by
Old 02-26-2010, 06:36 PM   #11
Resident Jackass
im steven murphy or smurph as they lovo call me they even colered on me with blue marker one night when i passed out
Old 02-26-2010, 06:44 PM   #12

MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
murph dirt cuz when i play baseball i end up sliding into a damn pile of dirt-smurf was popular with me when i was in grade school