Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Avid Off Road Sliders Installed **Pics**

Old 04-15-2010, 04:19 AM   #41
Blue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really nice
Blue76's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you could take a photo underneath so I could see how they bolt on? Or a pic of them before the install?

What was the TW discount?

Greg
Old 05-02-2010, 06:53 AM   #42
sp0di is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Jay
sp0di's Tacoma Gallery
Well, just ordered the Bolt-On sliders for a 2010 DC. I asked for the kickout as well, more to make it a little easier for the kids to get in the back I'll post some picks when they show up.

Now, I have a couple of weeks to decide what type of finish. Regular Spray Paint, Drop the buck and get they line-X'ed or something in the middle like power coating.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:25 AM   #43
Banned
PreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to allPreRunner is a name known to all
PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue76 View Post
Any chance you could take a photo underneath so I could see how they bolt on? Or a pic of them before the install?

What was the TW discount?

Greg
Photos per request. TacomaWorld discount for my regular cab sliders was 30%, or $99.

Front Bracket

Rear Bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp0di View Post
Well, just ordered the Bolt-On sliders for a 2010 DC. I asked for the kickout as well, more to make it a little easier for the kids to get in the back I'll post some picks when they show up.

Now, I have a couple of weeks to decide what type of finish. Regular Spray Paint, Drop the buck and get they line-X'ed or something in the middle like power coating.
Here is what the Line-X Xtra looks like;

Old 05-28-2010, 01:34 PM   #46
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhlashsf View Post
just got my sliders installed, I had them flare out the back...
Nice. I just ordered a set of weld-on sliders with the kick-out from Brandon!