Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Has anyone ordered parts from C2C

Old 04-14-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone ordered parts from C2C

i ordered a set of hood struts from coast to coast perf in the middle of march and i have not received anything yet. i emailed jon lozon and he said (after three weeks of waiting) that he sent them out on april 7th and they have still have not e mailed me back about tracking numbers. i should have gone to redline instead.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:29 PM   #2
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Same thing happened when I ordered my exhaust. Took over a month to get it.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:54 PM   #3
FMLYHM
zmtnbik has a spectacular aura aboutzmtnbik has a spectacular aura aboutzmtnbik has a spectacular aura about

zmtnbik's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered struts from them as part of a group buy and didn't have any problems....struts arrived within a week of ordering.
Try calling them and see if they can do anything to help out.

Good luck.

BTW - The C2C struts are repacked RedLines.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:20 PM   #4
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Every time ive ordered from them it took about 2 weeks. It might take a little longer cuz Jon is in school for the L.A.P.D.. Dont worry you'll get what you ordered
Old 04-14-2008, 11:51 PM   #5
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered hood struts from them as a group buy. I sent my paypal when the group buy first came up.... They didn't have the products in house and everyone had to wait for them. I waited and waited... Other people (whom just ordered theirs) got theirs already. I waited for 4 weeks or more for them. I *questioned* them about this.......If I sent my money in early, WHY wasn't I one of the first people to get the product when they came in?

Oh yeah...something else... THe website where the group buy was running off didn't calculate the proper price. I sent my payment in before he 'admitted' the price was wrong. He finally got the website fixed. I paid $5 (or something like that) more for the product than everyone else did. And I waited longer than everyone else did.

Very poor organization with business practices...
Old 04-15-2008, 12:20 AM   #6
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
I ordered hood struts from them as a group buy. I sent my paypal when the group buy first came up.... They didn't have the products in house and everyone had to wait for them. I waited and waited... Other people (whom just ordered theirs) got theirs already. I waited for 4 weeks or more for them. I *questioned* them about this.......If I sent my money in early, WHY wasn't I one of the first people to get the product when they came in?

Oh yeah...something else... THe website where the group buy was running off didn't calculate the proper price. I sent my payment in before he 'admitted' the price was wrong. He finally got the website fixed. I paid $5 (or something like that) more for the product than everyone else did. And I waited longer than everyone else did.

Very poor organization with business practices...
Sorry to hear that.. Like i said ive never had any problems with them
Old 04-15-2008, 04:55 AM   #7
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered the struts on a group buy also. Got them within a week and a half...Jon was excellent but the price came up wrong on the website for me too if I recall correctly.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:04 AM   #8
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i talked to jon last night and i ended up just having him refund me. i had waited over a month and he said that when he sent them out the last time the address was wrong. i decided to just wait till i have some more money and get the redline elite struts, i like the look of the stainless it would go better with silver in my opinion.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:16 PM   #9
Blinking Car Mod...

so out of the blue today my hood struts came... this is almost two months since i ordered them, finally!
Old 04-26-2008, 04:25 AM   #11
centurion is on a distinguished road
centurion's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine from redline and they were at my house in 4 days, but dont buy their ez-down tailgate strut, its a POS and im really pissed i bought it.