Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2010 TSB leaf springs a go

Old 03-02-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
MachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Nick
MachoTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
2010 TSB leaf springs a go

so I went down to my local toyota dealership here in New Hampshire. I printed out the new tsb for 2009-2010 leaf spring issue. Show it to the guy at the service counter. He didnt even look at it. He said ok we will order your new springs today and we will let you know when they are in....I was like wow that was easy... So looks like next week the new springs will be on.

Anyone in the east coast new hampshire area wanting to get the new leaf packs go see hurlbert toyota in Epping, they have amazing customer service with quick serice too as they have 32 bays.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
Breadbox is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Breadbox's Tacoma Gallery
let us know how it goes. I just had a similar experience. Called my dealer about it they blew me off. Printed out the TSB and went there and now they are ordering the parts as well....

This is a second thread about this stuff. TSB can be found HERE (See post with PDF).

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...09-2010-a.html
Old 03-21-2010, 08:50 AM   #4
Sal C is just really niceSal C is just really niceSal C is just really niceSal C is just really niceSal C is just really nice
Army: Lab Tech
Sal C's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys (and gals). I'm north of Phoenix, Az. Went to my local Toy dealer in Prescott regarding my leaf spring issue. Showed the service guy the TSB. He said, Well, bring in the truck, we'll look at it, then order the parts if needed. I told him, just order the parts, here's the TSB that explains everything. Then he said that it's 'policy' for them to look first. I'm an hour away, and I really don't want to keep on wasting gas going over there. I work M-F, so I'd have to take a day off(in this case 2 days off).

Phoenix folks..I'd rather come down there and get this taken care of in 1 day. Which dealership can I call and give them my VIN and get them to order what's needed, and just get this taken of instead of getting jacked around?
Thanks
Old 03-21-2010, 10:20 AM   #5
hoppy is on a distinguished road
Army: sgt.25th inf. div. vietnam
Name: bob
hoppy's Tacoma Gallery
tsb help in south jersey

from south jersey having trouble getting runemede toyota to do my springs on my 2010. guys from south who have it done please let me know who you used. thanks bob