Old 03-04-2010, 05:40 AM   #1
nomad20012 is on a distinguished road
nomad20012's Tacoma Gallery
How much is your insurance?

What do you pay every month.
My 10 cost me $158.00 CNDN
YOU??
Old 03-04-2010, 05:41 AM   #2
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
83 bucks a month for my 2010
pre runner though
Old 03-04-2010, 05:55 AM   #4
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
$70 per month.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:57 AM   #5
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
$275 a mo...It's rediculous, I have a extreamly clean driving record. But im 21. Allstate bTW

On my Powerstroke I was paying $240 a Mo...Same company.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:01 AM   #6
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
$115 a month with USAA. live in North Georgia. Full coverage. $500 deductable. 1 speeding ticket on my record. 24 yr old male. It should go down a little bit soon since I turn 25 in july.

oops forgot. 2007 silver double cab short bed 4x4 6spd
Old 03-04-2010, 06:04 AM   #7
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
$37.50 per month for a total of 450 a year

only catch is that if a crash is my fault, they do not cover damages to my vehicle...but that's a risk i'm willing to take. never been in a crash of any kind, and never gotten any kind of ticket (knock on wood). i'm 20 and have Geico, so i think it's a pretty good deal.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:04 AM   #8
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
$275 a mo...It's rediculous, I have a extreamly clean driving record. But im 21. Allstate bTW

On my Powerstroke I was paying $240 a Mo...Same company.

Don't feel bad. When I was 19 I was paying $290 a month on a 10 year old honda accord.

My buddy is 25 yrs old, pays $400 a month on a 2002 volvo sedan. He is a horrible driver. I don't know how he's not dead yet or why the insurance company hasnt dropped him yet. he said he has over 10 citations and a DUI on his record. In the RARE occurance I ride with him, the only thing that makes me feel safe is that we are in a volvo.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:06 AM   #9
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post

only catch is that if a crash is my fault, they do not cover damages to my vehicle...but that's a risk i'm willing to take. never been in a crash of any kind, and never gotten any kind of ticket (knock on wood). i'm 20 and have Geico, so i think it's a pretty good deal.
Damn, That's good for being 20. But im not willing to take that risk.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:07 AM   #10

Quote:

skating on thin ice there my friend But if you are willing to pay for the damage then cool. I haven't had an accident with another car since I was 18 (knock on wood) i'm 24 now. But a few months ago a big deer ran out in front of my truck. $3600 in damage later I was sure glad I had comprehensive coverage.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:08 AM   #11
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah, i've never seen it so low for someone my age. i had to think long and hard about the decision on such partial coverage...but it motivated me to drive even safer than before (which was already safe).
Old 03-04-2010, 06:12 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
skating on thin ice there my friend But if you are willing to pay for the damage then cool. I haven't had an accident with another car since I was 18 (knock on wood) i'm 24 now. But a few months ago a big deer ran out in front of my truck. $3600 in damage later I was sure glad I had comprehensive coverage.

insurance will pay for any damage that is not my fault...so as long as i don't gause the wreck, i'm good to go. as for the deer, luckily i go to school in florida...and bunnys aren't to much of a threat in front of your vehicle just have to watch out the three months i'm in virginia.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:15 AM   #13
ntujyug is on a distinguished road
ntujyug's Tacoma Gallery
Geico...
Atlanta, GA area.
$148 a month for '04 Tacoma Prerunner Limited Edition(full coverage), '04 Honda CRV(full coverage), 1995 Acura Legend(liability), & 2001 Suzuki XL-7(Liability).
Old 03-04-2010, 06:15 AM   #14

Quote:
insurance will pay for any damage that is not my fault...so as long as i don't gause the wreck, i'm good to go. as for the deer, luckily i go to school in florida...and bunnys aren't to much of a threat in front of your vehicle just have to watch out the three months i'm in virginia.
lol yeah there's tons of rabbits around my house. not too much of a threat to my truck. One of them took out the aftermarket front lip I had on my honda accord before my truck, but it was only 4-5 inches off the ground
Old 03-04-2010, 06:29 AM   #16
SuperWhiteDC09 is on a distinguished road
SuperWhiteDC09's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SuperWhiteDC09
63.00 bucks a month, with full coverage through State Farm. However we have both vehicles and our house covered with the same company giving us some big discounts plus it helps that I have never had anything on my record, no speeding tickets, no accidents(knocking on wood as I type this) and I am 27. Pretty happy with my insurance company.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:33 AM   #17
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
$129 a month for my 09 Taco in NJ!
Old 03-04-2010, 06:37 AM   #18
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
$87/month for my truck and my wife's Lexus. We have Allstate, $1k deductibles, and two clean driving records.

FWIW, it's impossible to get an apples to apples comparison on insurance, even though we all drive similar trucks. There are far too many variables (company, deductibles, coverage limits, multi-policy discounts, etc.)
Old 03-04-2010, 06:41 AM   #19
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
$115 a month with USAA. live in North Georgia. Full coverage. $500 deductable. 1 speeding ticket on my record. 24 yr old male. It should go down a little bit soon since I turn 25 in july.

oops forgot. 2007 silver double cab short bed 4x4 6spd
I've had very good luck with USAA. Insures my 2010 4WD SR5 (which is only $1/month more than I paid for my 2000 4WD), Spousal Unit's (SU) 02 Outback VDC, son's 01 Honda Accord, along with home. Not sure what I pay, cuz SU does the bills.

Been a USAA member for 26 years.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:43 AM   #20
nomad20012 is on a distinguished road
nomad20012's Tacoma Gallery
Don't want to compare, only want to see what everyone pays.
I went from $85 a month in a 93 gmc farm truck to almost $160 for the 2010 taco. I have a clean record, I'm not complaining, I had it insured before they even had the 10's in thier books. Just curious! Thanks all