Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Who would love to see this?

Old 03-04-2010, 10:28 AM   #1
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Who would love to see this?

A Toyota tacoma ( Xrunner preferably ) on the hit tv show Bull Run on Speed... I think it would be amazing lol
Old 03-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Why an XRunner?
lower center of gravity. less roll when turning. only come in manuals. Just some things I thought of. Definitely would like to see a Taco out there regardless
Old 03-04-2010, 01:36 PM   #4
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
i was watching it the other day and thought that would be badass if they had a tacoma on there(instead of a hummer that eats gas on their million mile trips haha)
Old 03-04-2010, 01:37 PM   #5
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Because xrunners are my favorite type of tacoma lol
Old 03-04-2010, 01:47 PM   #6
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
They need a S/C TRD off road one...They had a Avalanche last year...Why not a capable 4x4 one?
Old 03-04-2010, 01:54 PM   #7
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
whats an x runner?
Old 03-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bugs Life View Post
What's a Tacoma?

Lol u guys are assholes
Old 03-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #10
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I hate that show.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:31 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
I hate that show.

Why?
Old 03-04-2010, 02:42 PM   #12
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkSRon View Post
Lol u guys are assholes
thanks
Old 03-04-2010, 02:55 PM   #14
Cars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carson
Cars0n`'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Cars0n`
Quote:
If i had a nickel for all the pretty women in the world, I'd have 5 cents. My mama
lol wtf?

and yeah i agree a tacoma would be cool too! i say a lifted supercharged one tho. but either would be bad ass!
Old 03-04-2010, 03:08 PM   #15

Quote:
Even in the light, Darkness Prevails.

Pussy is Pussy... There all supermodels when the lights go out... It's all pink on the inside ( hopefully)
Old 03-04-2010, 03:24 PM   #16
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted to see about going on there, you have to be 18 though I'm guessing