Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

air horn for Tacoma

Old 03-05-2010, 08:07 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I want one !

Whoaaa, I just did the "click to listen" and it wouldn't stop!! LMAO

Sounds awesome for not needing an air compressor
Old 03-05-2010, 08:38 AM   #3
Country is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lance Criminal, STA Plt.
Name: Country
Country's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
I want one !

Ya I am gonna buy one today. Where u from in East Texas
Old 03-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Keep us posted!!!

Im in Lufkin
Old 03-05-2010, 10:17 AM   #5
doug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of lightdoug355r is a glorious beacon of light

doug355r's Tacoma Gallery
I had this one in my first gen

http://www.wolo-mfg.com/400-big.jpg
Old 03-05-2010, 10:40 AM   #6
2003 TRD Man is on a distinguished road

Name: John
2003 TRD Man's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys----------- Where can I mount this on my 03?

Does it connect to existing horn wiring,or must you rewire for it?

Thanks Guys
Old 03-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #7
African Light Infantry
09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of09TRDSpt has much to be proud of

09TRDSpt's Tacoma Gallery
I had a set of "real" train horns on my TJ. But haven't figured out how to supply or mount in the Taco. In my TJ I had a belt driven compressor & 5 gal tank for OBA so supply was never an issue. Under the hood they were not as loud as exposed on a locomotive roof.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #9
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
if u remove the spare tire its a great place to mount the horns/ compressor.... one of my buddies put them there
Old 03-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #10
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a setup exactly like that, but the horns are red.

Got it off of Ebay for $17 brand new in the package.

The pitch is kind of high since the horns are short, but they very loud. The package says they are 136db.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:01 PM   #11
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
I have 2 of the large one off an 18-wheeler under my truck bed. Powered by my oba
Hie are loud as hell, I didnt know what to think when I heard them on the trail and thought it was a wrecker for sec.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
I want one !

x2....sounds alot better than the pisa shit air horn i got on my truck!
Old 03-05-2010, 02:25 PM   #13
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
b0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

b0ules's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running one of these on my motorcycle. I've got it tucked under the fairing in the stock horn location, pointed forward so that 139dB blast gets to whomever's cutting me off. You can remove the compressor and mount it somewhere else (mine's under the seat) and run an air line to the horn assembly.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/2137/

I'll have one on every bike I own from now on!

Cheers,
Marc
Old 03-05-2010, 02:31 PM   #14
Country is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lance Criminal, STA Plt.
Name: Country
Country's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 TRD Man View Post
Hey Guys----------- Where can I mount this on my 03?

Does it connect to existing horn wiring,or must you rewire for it?

Thanks Guys

I talked to the company and they said it takes the place of ur factory horn which in part will disable it. In my opinion I like.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:41 PM   #15
geist262 is on a distinguished road
geist262's Tacoma Gallery
I like those horns from hornblasters.com, but thats alot of stuff to hide it seems.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #16
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ules View Post
I'm running one of these on my motorcycle. I've got it tucked under the fairing in the stock horn location, pointed forward so that 139dB blast gets to whomever's cutting me off. You can remove the compressor and mount it somewhere else (mine's under the seat) and run an air line to the horn assembly.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/2137/

I'll have one on every bike I own from now on!

Cheers,
Marc
WOW!! Awesome!!!! Great price too

Will these work on a Tacoma?
Old 03-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #17
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome find!! if you get it "the first horn the tread is about" let me know how it sounds for real! thanks
Old 03-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #18
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Who wouldn't want a horn that's described by the retailer as being so loud that "Helen Keller can hear this horn!"

Put me down for 2 them...seriously, I want 2
Old 09-06-2010, 07:37 AM   #20
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery