Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hi Lift Jack ?

Old 03-06-2010, 12:17 AM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Lift Jack ?

i have 285/75/16 and a 3" lift
what size hilift jack should i get???
oh i have a 5' bed
Old 03-06-2010, 12:25 AM   #2
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
I just use the bottle jack. Do you have sliders?
Old 03-06-2010, 01:04 AM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yes im welding them on soon
Old 03-06-2010, 01:06 AM   #4
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Then from the sounds of it you should be fine with it. Check out the Slee jack IIRC. I think just the 54" will do you fine
Old 03-06-2010, 06:42 AM   #6
rocket_scientist is on a distinguished road
Marines:
rocket_scientist's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on the 60 inch

The longer length gives you a better pull distance when using the jack as a come-along.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #7
BIG DADDY

sweet did u guys mount them in the bed does it fit????

can you cut down a 60 " hi lift so i make it fit custom??
Old 10-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #8
Rusty99 is on a distinguished road
Name: Russ
Rusty99's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is a really old thread, but was wondering about what size of high lift to get myself. They have 48" Hi Lift Extremes on sale, but that seems abit too short. However the 60" seems like it might be too much.

Whats the optimal length overall length for a taco with 3" lift?
Old 10-10-2011, 11:00 PM   #9
Lovin Tacos
tacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryant
tacomacrazy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty99 View Post
I know this is a really old thread, but was wondering about what size of high lift to get myself. They have 48" Hi Lift Extremes on sale, but that seems abit too short. However the 60" seems like it might be too much.

Like the thread was saying, variables come in to play,
1. terrain i.e. ground level and compostion
2. who you are wheeling with
3. comfort- you cant go wrong with a 60in its better to have
a higher lift that having a short one and not being able to get that tire off.

shop around always seeing deals on those high-lifts.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:02 PM   #10
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Also keep in mind this thread was started by Scott and he needs to be able to pick up his huge ass and ego multiple times a week because he constantly breaks his truck with his bad attitude and karma
Old 10-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #11
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty99 View Post

On sale where?!?!?!?!? I checked Amazon for hi-lifts last night and the 48" and 60" were the same price with free shipping.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:27 AM   #12
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Dumb question. Does the stock jack reach with a 3 inch lift?
Old 06-21-2014, 07:33 PM   #15
Osceola12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
Osceola12's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I would want to test that theory!!!
Sadly, no. I just have leveler and 270/65s. Used a cinder block